TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Show @ Knott

colt

Whose is planning and got a spot for the car show @ Knott. Let get list going and place to meet before the show.

Colt, I'm on the case. Do a search for the word "knotts" in the topic header and you will find the original post that I updated last Sunday. I'm going to go by there in a couple of days and look for an ideal pre-show meeting spot. Stay tuned for more information.

There's a TGIFriday's at Knott's, but it might not be big enough depending on how many there are. There's a Claim Jumper across the street too. That's all I know of unless there's a lounge in the hotel.

Karen

Karen did you read my massage to you at post "Who's going to Knott's this year?"

Colt, I'm on the case. Do a search for the word "knotts" in the topic header and you will find the original post that I updated last Sunday. I'm going to go by there in a couple of days and look for an ideal pre-show meeting spot. Stay tuned for more information.

Ok, thanks

To all Knott's attendee's, PLEASE do not add another forum about the show. Instead, do a search for "KNOTT'S in the topic thread and post to the original forum "WHO'S GOING TO KNOTT'S THIS YEAR." I do not want to have to do multiple posts in order to get the pre-show meeting information out to everyone that wants to meet before the show. All information will be posted in the original forum.

Thanks!

Archived