TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Win Caroll's GT500!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the odds probably aren't that that you'll win, but it's surely better than the lottery!! ... and, win or lose, Carrols Children's Foundation kids all win!

Here's the linky

Good luck!!! ;-)

-Dan

<edit:> notice that it says it has a performance package upgrade too :yahoo:

Well, the odds probably aren't that that you'll win, but it's surely better than the lottery!! ... and, win or lose, Carrols Children's Foundation kids all win!

Here's the linky

Good luck!!! ;-)

-Dan

I bought my 5 tickets, and I plan on winning. :happy feet:

That Grabber Blue car is mine! :banana piano:

I laminated my tickets onto a brick ....so Amy knows which one to pick out of the box (...shhh, don't tell anyone!)

If this doesn't work, I'm planning an unanounced fire drill during dinner at the Shelby roundup this summer (hehe, someone always forgets their keys :spiteful:)

If that doesn't work, Ruf is going to sell framed editions of his thong-boy pic at gay bars across the country to help me raise funds -- he'll be spending a lot of time in NY, LA, SanFran and Washington, NC :hysterical:

Dan

Here's the linky

Good luck!!! ;-)

-Dan

Dan, I hope you win. Well, if I don't.banana%20piano.gif

Okay, I'm counting on most of you here on the forum. I've told the hubby (SCGT500) that I want my own Shelby GT500. He says a no go $$ wise and doesn't want to share the garage. We have our 19th wedding anniversary :party2: May 3rd, Mother's Day :party2: May 13th, and my birthday :party2: June 5th. I'd like hubby to forget the gifts for all this and just purchase me the five chance tickets to win this Shelby GT500. :woohoo: What better gift the way I see things. Sure beats the heck out of candy, flowers, or some last minute gift.

So please show your support here guys and gals and help me fill SCGT500's PM box with your suggestion to help win SCGT500 Co Pilot her own ride. :shift: Co Piloting is getting boring and I know he's tired of sharing so much. :banghead: Just drop this man a pm in support of my idea, please!

I'll have to figure out the garage thing later, when I win. :yahoo: His little red rocket sure looks lonely in that two car garage all by itself. :( Oh yeah, that sounds like a good start. :lurk: Heck, I entered him in HGTV's garage give-a-way many times trying to acquire him more garage area. I've been looking out for him on this front.

Thank you for your support. :roses:

Heads up Jay, (JLT) I may be getting my own mods here real soon. I will surely want my mirrors painted, a cool air intake, tune, and we'll talk about some other ideas I have. :hysterical2:

Okay, I'm counting on most of you here on the forum. I've told the hubby (SCGT500) that I want my own Shelby GT500. He says a no go $$ wise and doesn't want to share the garage. We have our 19th wedding anniversary :party2: May 3rd, Mother's Day :party2: May 13th, and my birthday :party2: June 5th. I'd like hubby to forget the gifts for all this and just purchase me the five chance tickets to win this Shelby GT500. :woohoo: What better gift the way I see things. Sure beats the heck out of candy, flowers, or some last minute gift.

So please show your support here guys and gals and help me fill SCGT500's PM box with your suggestion to help win SCGT500 Co Pilot her own ride. :shift: Co Piloting is getting boring and I know he's tired of sharing so much. :banghead: Just drop this man a pm in support of my idea, please!

I'll have to figure out the garage thing later, when I win. :yahoo: His little red rocket sure looks lonely in that two car garage all by itself. :( Oh yeah, that sounds like a good start. :lurk: Heck, I entered him in HGTV's garage give-a-way many times trying to acquire him more garage area. I've been looking out for him on this front.

Heads up Jay, (JLT) I may be getting my own mods here real soon. I will surely want my mirrors painted, a cool air intake, tune, and we'll talk about some other ideas I have. :hysterical2:

If he knows whats best for him, he will buy you the following:

5 Tickets for your 19th wedding anniversary

5 Tickets for Mother's Day

5 Tickets for your birthday

and 5 more Tickets for extra credit when he does something wrong in the next few hours/days

Sorry Poop Dog, This is for your own protection.

If he knows whats best for him, he will buy you the following:

5 Tickets for your 19th wedding anniversary

5 Tickets for Mother's Day

5 Tickets for your birthday

and 5 more Tickets for extra credit when he does something wrong in the next few hours/days

Sorry Poop Dog, This is for your own protection.

Oh, I so like your reasoning. :hysterical:

Oh, man, now we're lobbying for tickets! Tough crowd ;)

I don't stand a chance -- my odds are dwindling by the minute! ;-) :rant:

---

Snoop's "little red rocket" :shrug:

:hysterical:

I just donated my $100 to Shelby's charity. B)

This is a good thing Carroll is doing - I'll bet they raise a nice chunk of change for his Children's Foundation. :yup:

Who's next? :lurk:

Come on, it's for the kids! :rockon:

I'm in again. :rockon:

Here's the linky

Good luck!!! ;-)

-Dan

I read it as "Win the performance package" not the car.

Archived