TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got a Glimpse of My GT 500

GTorSSguy

Just wanted to let yall know that under the Supervision and Training of a man known on this site as "GRABBER" and some help from fastbackman I was able to track my car to the railyard in Hapeville (Atlanta). I went there this morning and saw the railcar with the number on it that we have been tracking. I could not believe it with all of those traincars in the yard mine was right there in the front. I tried to get in but that was against "insurance regulations" however the guy told me they were going to unload that car at about 2:30 this afternoon. So here is what I saw. Hope you guys like it 1/2 as much as I did :banana piano: post-8038-1175567568_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175567743_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175567802_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175567609_thumb.jpg

post-8038-1175567568_thumb.jpg

post-8038-1175567609_thumb.jpg

post-8038-1175567743_thumb.jpg

post-8038-1175567802_thumb.jpg

WELL DONE GUY!!! Now don't miss the truck like I did... and even if you do, it will still be worth it! :happy feet:

Looking forward to seeing your delivery pics!

Keith

Just wanted to let yall know that under the Supervision and Training of a man known on this site as "GRABBER" and some help from fastbackman I was able to track my car to the railyard in Hapeville (Atlanta). I went there this morning and saw the railcar with the number on it that we have been tracking. I could not believe it with all of those traincars in the yard mine was right there in the front. I tried to get in but that was against "insurance regulations" however the guy told me they were going to unload that car at about 2:30 this afternoon. So here is what I saw. Hope you guys like it 1/2 as much as I did :banana piano: post-8038-1175567568_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175567743_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175567802_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175567609_thumb.jpg

We all know where you were at this time!

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time

ETTX 850406

Empty Yes *Arrived NS HAPEVILLE, GA 04/02/2007 02:59:00

We all know where you were at this time!

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time

ETTX 850406

Empty Yes *Arrived NS HAPEVILLE, GA 04/02/2007 02:59:00

The entire time I'm standing there waiting on those clowns men to unload the car I was trying to justify not being at work, But to me that one photo made it worth while. I only had to wait about 45 minutes. :boring:

The entire time I'm standing there waiting on those clowns men to unload the car I was trying to justify not being at work, But to me that one photo made it worth while. I only had to wait about 45 minutes. :boring:

Great pic. It is kinda like watching your children being born without the gross part.

From the looks of it, with all the grass/shrubs around, you must have been like this to be there... :ninja:

Well, they do work for UNION Pacific so you know so the're not allowed to work fast. :redcard:

On another note, looking at the condition of the rail cars, I'm surprised that more cars are not damaged in transit. Maybe that ties in to why they take their time unloading each car, because some of those rail cars look to be in really sad condition.

Congratulations to you on your new arrival. Take your time getting familer with it, because it is a beast and has the ability to bite you in the ass if you're not expecting it.

Archived