TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2006-2007 Shelby GT-H, What kind of memorabilia stuff do you have ?

gth0007

KAPOW!!!!!!!!

attachicon.gifKapow.jpg

I just picked this up last week. It's one of 6 rings given to the executives responsible for building the 2006 GT-H back in 06. I was pretty stoked to add this to my collection, it's a real beauty.

QSS

Ok, you officially suck!!! :hysterical: That is something that of course very few of us will ever be able to have. Wow. Good for you. That is awesome.

P.S. how did you get it? :worship:

Ok, you officially suck!!! :hysterical: That is something that of course very few of us will ever be able to have. Wow. Good for you. That is awesome.

P.S. how did you get it? :worship:

I had been talking with the owner of the ring for at least a year and a half. After lots of humming and hawing and indecision on my part I finally worked out a deal that we were both happy with. I really didn't want to miss out on the opportunity so I finally just "caved" and went for it.

QSS

Here is something else I picked up a while back. This is the prototype model that was used to approve the look and design of the 2006 GT-H 1:18 scale diecast models that we all have. It's pretty cool and came from one of the "top dogs" that were involved in the 06/07 GT-H builds.

post-20749-0-36995000-1387849545_thumb.jpg

I'm still looking for a base to properly mount it on so it can by properly displayed. Anyone have one they would like to part with?

QSS

post-20749-0-36995000-1387849545_thumb.jpg

KAPOW!!!!!!!!

attachicon.gifKapow.jpg

I just picked this up last week. It's one of 6 rings given to the executives responsible for building the 2006 GT-H back in 06. I was pretty stoked to add this to my collection, it's a real beauty.

QSS

Holy decoder ring Batboy!

That is cool....and uber rare

My GT-H addiction includes the following:

DIECAST CARS

1/64 2006 diecast car in blue packaging

1/64 2007 diecast car in blue packaging

1/64 2007 diecast car in red packaging

1/64 2007 diecast car with white tires and white interior in red packaging - 1 of 48 LE

1/64 2006 diecast car in black/gold packaging

1/64 2006 diecast car covered in dirt in black/gold packaging and labeled "after the race" - 1 of 24 LE

1/64 2006 diecast car with white tires, gold rims and gold interior in black/gold packaging - 1 of 24 LE

1/64 2007 diecast car in black/gold packaging

1/64 2007 diecast car covered in dirt in black/gold packaging and labeled "after the race" - 1 of 24 LE

1/64 2007 diecast car with white tires, gold rims and gold interior in black/gold packaging - 1 of 24 LE

1/64 2007 diecast car with dirty tires, gold rims and gold interior in black/gold packaging - 1 of 8 LE from Northwest Fest Main Event

1/18 2006 diecast car - 40th Anniversary Hertz Special Edition

1/18 2006 diecast car - Shelby Collectibles - bought from SA with CS genuine signature

1/18 2007 diecast car - Shelby Collectibles - bought from SA with CS genuine signature

1/15 2006 Eztec radio controlled car

1/25 2006 Revell Muscle model kit

CLOTHING

*Hoodie with GT-H Shelby Rent-A-Racer on the front & "now thats what I call a rental car" on the back and CS signature bought at SA.

*Golf Shirt with GT-H Shelby Rent-A-Racer over the heart and CS signature on the left arm and CS Shelby Automobiles on the right arm bought at SA.

*Polo shirt with GT-H Shelby Rent-A-Racer over the heart and CS signature on the left arm and CS Shelby Automobiles on the right arm bought at SA.

*T-Shirt with GT-H Shelby Rent-A-Racer on the front of the shirt bought at SA.

*2006 Staff Jacket - Letterman leather jacket given to the build team members of the 2006 GT-H with a patch of the 06 GT-H and the 66 GT350H on the back, a 06 patch on the left sleeve, a 66 patch on the right sleeve and Shelby Automobiles on the front over the heart. This particular jacket also has the name "Jesse", who was a member of the 2006 GT-H build team, stitched on the front.

*2007 GT-H patch given to build team members to commemorate the build of the 2007 GT-H and was intended to be sewn on the 2006 Staff Jacket.

*Shelby GT-H ball hat given to executives and build team members.

*GT-H Shelby Rent-A-Racer ball hat bought at SA.

SIGNS, BANNERS, POSTERS

*Motorcraft Full Synthetic Motor Oil for those who seek the very best - dealer only 23"x35" metal sign with the embossed picture of the 06 GT-H with a reflection of the 66 GT350H.

*Rent A Legend Hertz 24"x36" poster displayed at Hertz rental offices.

*Shelby GT-H 24"x48" banner with the 66 GT350H and the 06 GT-H cars.

MAGAZINES OR BOOK COVERS - all with the 06 GT-H on the cover

*Fall 2006 HertzWorld A publication for the employees and Licensees of Hertz Worldwide

*May 2006 MPH magazine

*July 2006 MuscleCar Enthusiast

*The Shelby American #75

*August 2006 Mustang Monthly

*September 2006 Motor Trend

*Shelby GT-H Return of a Legend.....

ADVERTISING

*2006 July Road & Track page #29 06 GT-H ad - Rent a legend.

*2006 July Car and Driver page #49 06 GT-H ad - Rent a legend.

*2006 September Car and Driver page #? 06 GT-H ad - Rent a legend.

*2006 ? Road $ Track page #? 06 GT-H ad - Kicks other rental's rear ends.

*2007 July Car and Driver page #21 07 GT-H ad - It not only blows the doors off, but the roof too.

*2007 ? Road & Track page #? 07 GT-H ad - The Legend goes topless.

*2007 September Car and Driver page #31 07 GT-H as - The legend goes topless.

*2007 September Road & Track page #9 07 GT-H ad - It not only blows the doors off, but the roof too.

*Hertz Rent a Legend. The Shelby GT-H Mustang Convertible. Only from Hertz - A 3 1/2" x 6 5/8" Hertz rental centre handout.

*CS Shelby Automobiles, Shelby Corner Cafe 4"x9" flyer with 06 and 07 GT-H on the front (along with 7 other SA cars).

*CS Team Shelby The Shelby Autos Club - A Team Shelby Complete Registration form, 8 1/2" x 11" with Carroll Shelby and a 06 GT-H on the front along with a 66 GT350H, 06 GT-H and Carroll Shelby on the back.

*media.ford.com, Ford CS Shelby Automobiles Inc., Hertz press flyer.

MORE STUFF

*Key chain - GT-H Shelby Rent-A-Racer

*Decal - GT-H

*Rental take-off-hood #116 of 300 with CS genuine signature

*Shelby Automobiles "Congratulates" Certificate for my 2007 GT-H

*Shelby American Inc. Vehicle Authenticity Certificate for my 2007 GT-H

*Shelby Performance Parts - GT-H Engine Caps

*Shelby Performance Parts- Shelby GT-H Windshield Banner

*Hertz Fun Collection rental contract (for a 07 GT-H I rented from the Flamingo, Las Vegas)

*3 page rental receipt (for a 07 GT-H I rented from the Flamingo, Las Vegas)

DOCUMENTATION

*Certificate of Origin For a Vehicle.

*Invoice from Ford to Santa Monica Ford/Herts Corper71I327 - outlines the sale of the car from Ford to Hertz and the shipping of the car to Shelby Automobiles Inc. in Las Vegas.

*2 Window stickers.

*Shelby Automobiles Inc. Invoice for all Hertz parts, material, paint, labor and overhead supplie by SAI during the build.

*Shelby Automobiles Inc Invoice, Manual Transmission Upgrade Invoice for 17 cars.

*Letter from Jack Eng (Manager of Fleet Department) outlining the breakdown of the total costs incurred for each of the Manual Transmission Shelby GT-H Convertibles.

*Certificate of Title from the State of New Jersey.

*Bill of sale from Hertz to the original owner who is/was a Hertz Executive at the time he purchase the car new.

*Bill of sale from Hertz Executive to me at the time I purchased the car.

*Odometer Disclosure Statement.

*Certificate of Title from the Sate of Oklahoma.

*Ford Motor Company Clearance Letter for importation into Canada.

*Canada Border Services Agency - Tax/GST form and receipt.

*Vehicle Importation From 1.

*Registrar of Imported Vehicles - Vehicle Inspection Form.

*Canadian Tire - Out of Country Inspection Form.

*Government of Alberta - Motor Vehicle (Out of Province) Record of Inspection.

*Government of Alberta - Out of Province Vehicle Inspection Certificate.

Obviously I was a little bored tonight but I will add to this when I find the rest of the stuff :hysterical:

QSS

When you find the rest of the stuff? Geez!!! Would love to see your "I love my GT-H" room where you have all of this displayed! :camera:

• 2 years later...

I'm taking on the task of assembling what I hope to be largest PUBLIC Hertz Shelby related memorabilia show assembled for the SAAC convention in June. SAAC 41 will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Hertz car. This would be a great event to attend if you are interested in Hertz Shelby cars or any other Shelby. If you are remotely considering attending and have any interesting items such as those listed in this thread, would you please let me know? I'm also thinking that if you have any of these items to sell that you could bring those, too. As for me, I'm taking #229 and filling the car with as much as I can load.

When you find the rest of the stuff? Geez!!! Would love to see your "I love my GT-H" room where you have all of this displayed! :camera:

I know this is an old post but I'll try and update me list of GT-H stuff and post a couple of pictures in the next short while. I've gotten some pretty damn cool stuff in the past two years.

QSS

I know this is an old post but I'll try and update me list of GT-H stuff and post a couple of pictures in the next short while. I've gotten some pretty damn cool stuff in the past two years.

QSS

Can you post pictures of the rare or hard to find stuff?

• 3 years later...

I was at the media launch on 4/22/06 covering the event for my client Hertz.  I have a full set of photos as Carroll and Ford execs presented the car for the very first time and a few cases of  a 1:18 diecast models that were made exclusively for Hertz executives.  Same basic diecast as seen elsewhere, but the packaging is unique.

11 hours ago, MKW said:

My Shelby GT H collection is complete. I have the 2006 Shelby GT H ring and from what I have been told they only made 6 of these rings. Also I have the 2006 Shelby GT H employee jacket.

20190806_130629.jpg

20190806_131021.jpg

Way to go MKW!!  Who's ring and jacket did you get?  Were they Amy's or where they from somebody else?

QSS

Archived