TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Merchandise/Parts Ideas

EL SHELBY

Rodger, just had a thought. How about offering some high quality CS branded tools? Such as driver sets, torq wrench, light weight low profile jack, jack stands, air pressure gauge, IR temp gun, etc. Anything that could be easily stored in the trunk or on the truck for track events.

I think the jack and jack stands is a great idea! i use my jack all the time and dont flame me, but it's a goodwrench one! lol. Thats why i desperately need a new one.

:extinguish:

I've seen a number of people on Mustang forums bemoaning the fact that while they are driving they can't see the effect of installing sequential turn signals. Surely there must be an extra terminal or two in the Smart Junction Box to wire up a set of LEDs coordinated with the signals, and stuck to the top edge frame of the rear view mirror.

Useless, but cool.

+1

+2

Not a whole bunch of room in the trunk with the car cover and the Shaker 1000 sub. A gym bag would be great for the car care products.

Now that I have my 3 piece Shelby luggage set I'll be transferring my detailing supplies out of my "Jeep" bag into the small "Shelby" duffle bag...actually just ordered a second one to put a smaller detailing supply and my winter driving bag into the Escape.

How about a Shelby made front chin splitter ,,that will fit on the front of all 2007-08 Shelby GT's or GT-H's ,GT/CS's bumpers ,a chin splitter that go accross the whole front / sides of the lower front bumper ,,not just the middle opening ,but a chin splitter that will fit between the front middle opening as well ,,but more like the new Boss 302 one / track car .,,I wound say the market is good for something like this ,,even if it is made of only fiberglass,,and not carbon fiber ,,and say in the $ 300- $ 400 dollar rang ,,with all hardware needed to do a install,,I strongely believe that the first 10,000 chin splitters would sell in the frist few months after a date has been given ,,or Shelby take a pole here as to see if this item / chin splitter would be a needed item ,,,and most importent ,,have the chin splitter say ,,maybe ,, Shelby Racing ,or Shelby Racing Team ,on one side in a lower corner in front ,,so people can see it .,,,,well thats what I think is a good item for Shelby to make and sell,,,a front chin splitter that will set shelby apart from the rest . :peelout: ,,,,and maybe make such a Shelby chin splitter for the 2006-09 GT500's as well and newer 2010-12.,,,even a plastic splitter would work ,,a cheaper made item as to cost to make by a vender .,,but a more racer look splitter from Shelby ,,hey, they are Shelby's .

How about a Shelby made front chin splitter ,,that will fit on the front of all 2007-08 Shelby GT's or GT-H's ,GT/CS's bumpers ,a chin splitter that go accross the whole front / sides of the lower front bumper ,,not just the middle opening ,but a chin splitter that will fit between the front middle opening as well ,,but more like the new Boss 302 one / track car .,,I wound say the market is good for something like this ,,even if it is made of only fiberglass,,and not carbon fiber ,,and say in the $ 300- $ 400 dollar rang ,,with all hardware needed to do a install,,I strongely believe that the first 10,000 chin splitters would sell in the frist few months after a date has been given ,,or Shelby take a pole here as to see if this item / chin splitter would be a needed item ,,,and most importent ,,have the chin splitter say ,,maybe ,, Shelby Racing ,or Shelby Racing Team ,on one side in a lower corner in front ,,so people can see it .,,,,well thats what I think is a good item for Shelby to make and sell,,,a front chin splitter that will set shelby apart from the rest . :peelout: ,,,,and maybe make such a Shelby chin splitter for the 2006-09 GT500's as well and newer 2010-12.,,,even a plastic splitter would work ,,a cheaper made item as to cost to make by a vender .,,but a more racer look splitter from Shelby ,,hey, they are Shelby's .

,,,,kinda like this one ,,but will fit better in the middle of stock Shelby GT bumper ,,,,,,BP2350e.jpg

BP2350e.jpg

Archived