TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Transporter to Tasca in RI from SE PA?

I am considering the SC upgrade. If I send it to Tasca in RI I do not want to drive it because of the miles. My car only has 5000 miles on it. I take it out, play with it, and put it away. If I have to drive it there I will though. What do you people suggest as a transport carrier for this shipped from SE PA to Cranston, RI?

I am considering the SC upgrade. If I send it to Tasca in RI I do not want to drive it because of the miles. My car only has 5000 miles on it. I take it out, play with it, and put it away. If I have to drive it there I will though. What do you people suggest as a transport carrier for this shipped from SE PA to Cranston, RI?

Ya know Dennis, If you contact Tasca they may come get for ya. I'm sure they will charge you something but they do have the means of transporting the car. I drove mine up and back, it was a nice ride.

I drove my car back and forth from Iowa, plus I drove my car cross country when I moved from CT here. That's 4500 miles all highway, 1400 miles highway won't hurt your car I would just drive if I was you and use the money saved for another upgrade.

I drove my car back and forth from Iowa, plus I drove my car cross country when I moved from CT here. That's 4500 miles all highway, 1400 miles highway won't hurt your car I would just drive if I was you and use the money saved for another upgrade.

I agree... just drive it! Besides, the ride home is way more funner!!!! But then again I don't have that much disposable income.

EDIT: I never thought I would say this .... mine's an '07 and it has twice as many miles as yours!!!!! :hysterical: It's time for it's 3rd oil change.....

Since you've gotten over the mileage roadblock, if you can spare a few more the way

back through CT-NY-PA on I-84 is one sweet way to go. Avoids those faultline cracked

roads throuhg the NYC area.

-Tom

Agreed 100% here, do NOT go through NY over the GWB and 95, go around, you will be glad you did.

I did talk to them. They said it will cost around 600-700 each way and that's what Intercity wants! I want to keep the miles down (It only has 5K at this point on an '07 SGT) but 1400 round trip is NUTS! I'll find a flat bed to do it a lot cheaper.

Dennis...life's too short! Can I ask why you are keeping the car's miles so low?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived