TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hotel accommodations for the 50th Anniversary Celebration Shelby Run

MMcGuirk

This is for accommodations March 13th, the night before the Shelby Run from Shelby American Gardena to the South Pointe Resort to kick off the Shelby 50th Anniversary Celebration March 14th-17th, Las Vegas Nevada.

Thanks Tom for setting this up!

From Cali KR -

OK Boys & Girls, the room block at the Embassy Suites is now OPEN...see instructions below, you can call in or go online to book. If there are are difficulties going the online route, then call the property directly. SEE YOU ALL IN MARCH!

Hi Tom,

The room block for Shelby Automobiles for the night of Tuesday, March 13, 2012 is open for booking! The special rate is $139 per night plus tax and your guests may book their reservations in two different ways.

• Call 1-800-EMBASSY and request to book at the Embassy Suites LAX North property. Tell the agent you are with the Shelby Automobiles group (code: SHA) and the agent will assist you in completing the reservation and provide you with a confirmation number.

OR

• Go online to www.laxembassy.com and click on Reservations. Type in your arrival and departure information, as well as number of guests and rooms. Then in the section titled Special Accounts and Rates, please type in SHA in the second field labeled Group Code. This will bring up the Shelby rate and you may continue making your reservation, following the online prompts and directions.

The rate is only available for the night of Tuesday, March 13, 2012. If you need to stay additional nights, please contact me directly and I will do my best to obtain the special group rate for you on the additional nights. If you have any trouble making reservations, please let me know and I will assist personally. Please note that the Shelby group receives complimentary parking, however, the confirmation emails are generic defaults for all of our hotel guests, and may still list our regular parking fees. You will not be charged for parking if booked under the Shelby rate, so please do not be alarmed at this.

Thanks again and welcome back to the Embassy Suites LAX North!

Hi Michael and Tom

I just booked my room. Thanks for setting up the hotel.

see you guys in March.

Dan

We're all set. Thanks again.

John

All booked............Thanks again guys.

Michael and Tom:

We're booked and thank you for making this happen.

Don

I'm in..... Thanks Tom

Booked. Thanks Tom!!!!

Dan

You're all welcome!

It'll be great to see everyone again, and meet some new people too..

Tom

• 1 month later...

Archived