TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lost love - 40th content

S8MS-01904

What I'm saying is, I rarely see any of the 40th's at show's, cruise in's or car's & coffee's. They aren't out being enjoyed for regular peep's to see.

This particular Shelby was at the Las Vegas Plant in process of the conversion (2009 visit), no current whereabouts known.

I haven't lost my love, she has been all over the Southeast and the North at many events. Shelby Fest in MO, Mobile Al, Valdosta Ga, and a few events here in Fl. You may not see that many around because their low production of 312. There's a nice group of 40ths getting ready for the Shelby American 50th Anniversary Bash in Vegas.

Well the 40th package cars are rare (312) and there are only 9 Grabber Orange verts so it would not surprise me if you never saw that one again. B) We do show up at events so that would be the best place to see one. There were 3 at the Dearborn event this summer. I bet there will be upward of 10 at the Bash this year.

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

P1020646.jpg

Well the 40th package cars are rare (312) and there are only 9 Grabber Orange verts so it would not surprise me if you never saw that one again. B) We do show up at events so that would be the best place to see one. There were 3 at the Dearborn event this summer. I bet there will be upward of 10 at the Bash this year.

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

P1020646.jpg

would love to go to the bash, i saw a 40th on ebay a few months ago, just a bit outside of my price range, there is a black vert 40th on autotrader but it doesnt show pictures of the 40th car, just the pre-40 on Shelby property, so thinking that is a fake ad

There is going to be a Black Vert going across the block at Scottsdale 2012, its from the Jimmy Richardson Collection/Big Pop Garage out of NC

Archived