TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm New & Here Is My New Shelby GT500! :)

roanry

roanry,

Welcome to Team Shelby and congrats on your new Shelby GT500. You picked a great color combo and you have a great eye for :camera:

Stay tuned for TS events in your region shown here http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/forum/91-team-shelby-regional-groups/ where you can find other enthusiasts in your area.

Thanks for the warm welcome you all! Looking forward on enjoying my new Shelby and sharing the experiences here!

The wife posted this on her Facebook page: "Chris got a new Shelby GT500 and I got some new towels!" The great thing was, she wrapped her self up in the towels and laid next to the new Shelby! God, what a great wife! If any of you your wife's need help, just let me know! I will be sure to send mine over to convince yours! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome you all! Looking forward on enjoying my new Shelby and sharing the experiences here!

The wife posted this on her Facebook page: "Chris got a new Shelby GT500 and I got some new towels!" The great thing was, she wrapped her self up in the towels and laid next to the new Shelby! God, what a great wife! If any of you your wife's need help, just let me know! I will be sure to send mine over to convince yours! :)

Got any pictures of that Chris :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Got any pictures of that Chris :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Yes, pix or it didn't happen.... :hysterical2:

So do you work in the film/photography industry? You're pics of your car are amazing. Great photo's and you must have a heck of a nice camera.

Cool!

You have the Ford Racing FR3 Handling Package (and resonator delete tube) on it but I can't tell if that's a stock supercharger or a TVS.

Tell us more......

Phill

Congrats and damn....I though I loved my White w/ Silver stripes......That color combo is bad arse! Very Sexy!

Glad your wife likes the car too. You are lucky like me. I had mine before I met my girlfriend (future wife for sure), and I think she likes the car more than I do....haha!

Archived