TEAM SHELBY FORUM

tune and Intake

hilal

I placed an order for my 07 shelby from evoperformance for 3" Magnaflow exhaust with offroad pip , JLT 123mm Inake , Supercharge coolant tank and SCT flash tuner with custom tune ..I start install the exhause then the intake but as you all know this intak need a tune so after the intak i download the tune and start the car but it was dropping below 1000 RPM and the engine stop i tried many time and it was the same i turn the car back to stoke mode and i also removed the intake as i cant use it without tune ..i checked the tune in PC and it was all set as zero all the sittings so i think they was no tune in the SCT only a file .I send evoperformance many emails to send me a tune or help me with the problome but i got nothing they was not replaying ..I already emailed Justine for a tune,, what do you think guys what is the problem is the tune ? and can i use the intake without tune

thanks all

thanks Grabber i got an email from them and i send them the problem ..but as you see i have to buy new tune now and forget about the one witch i bought.

The tune you get from VMP will be right for your car and as you can see from the contact that they made with you, they will give you customer support that you might need. They will support your needs now and in the future and that's what counts. Post up once you get this all worked out. I am glad BJ and Justin can help you.

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday I got the file for tuning my shelby from VMP ..and today i install the intake and then i tune the car .. after first test when i stop the car the RPM is drop and the engine stop i send justine email ..but then i went to try again after few try the car start to be run just fine the RPM is not dropping so i toke it for real test this time and yah its so fast ... you can feel it the car sound and run way different then before its so much better ..Justine replay me so fast to ask me about the problem but i send him that its fine now ...i want to thanks justine for the good jop and BJ for the support and Brabber for the advice .. am still hungry for more power so still more to come .

Hilal

After yu get used to the power, get Justins Pully installer tool and the 2.59 pully and idler. You will pick up about 35 mor HP and 2-3 more pounds of boost. The super charger whine will also get louder. The car will be much more responsive and quicker as you lay into the throttle.

Grabber

I will be going to Poland on 20th of this month, So i will order the pulley ones am back..but sir are you sure i dont need to chenge anything to install the pulley i mean it will not affect the engine?

Shelby001

I have chenged the front only so far .the back i will chenge it on a month ..any recommend a type of weels ? i m looking for a street and race one ..

thanks alot

Hilal

Archived