TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT 5657 has been traded in

tcrockstar

Sorry guys i had to do it. I purchsed SGT 5657 new and just traded it in with 800 miles on the clock, well actually 1200 after i drove from NJ to NC. I got a great price on my trade and purchased a 2012 BOSS 302 for under sticker price. If anyone is looking for a great deal on any new or used Mustang (Shelby etc) call Ed Barnes at Capital Ford in Raleigh North Carolina. I loved the Shelby and the community. I wasnt so happy on how Ford treated us. I can tell you the BOSS is the most amazing vehicle i have ever owned for the street. Good Luck to all. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Whomever purchases SGT 5657 please feel free to pm me for information on that vehicle. It was always garaged and never seen water.

Sorry guys i had to do it. I purchsed SGT 5657 new and just traded it in with 800 miles on the clock, well actually 1200 after i drove from NJ to NC. I got a great price on my trade and purchased a 2012 BOSS 302 for under sticker price. If anyone is looking for a great deal on any new or used Mustang (Shelby etc) call Ed Barnes at Capital Ford in Raleigh North Carolina. I loved the Shelby and the community. I wasnt so happy on how Ford treated us. I can tell you the BOSS is the most amazing vehicle i have ever owned for the street. Good Luck to all. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Whomever purchases SGT 5657 please feel free to pm me for information on that vehicle. It was always garaged and never seen water.

post some pics of the new Boss

congrats....pics would be great....I can see why people would trade in to get the new "Boss", but there's just something "special" about the SGT & I just dont want to part with mine....

I could not part so now I have both. Leather and low. & New and nasty : )

The vintage 65-66 GT-350 and Boss 302 are my favorite early gen Mustangs by a large margin

mainly due to their racing heritage. I bought the SGT (lightly used) because it was available and

it made a name for itself racing (autox) again. If I have the coin, I may do the same in a couple

of years for the current Boss 302 (check out the road racing results this year). But if I had the choice

today between SGT 5657 and new Boss 302, that would be tough. You have my sympathy and

congrats!

-Tom

Congratulations on your new addition. Put some miles on this one; drive it for the enjoyment of what it was made for. (LOL) :peelout:

Thanks guys already have 1000 miles on the car . I already took out the side exhaust discs and just had my red track key programmed. Its wild. Dont get me wrong it was tough to part with the Shelby, but I can always can and plan on getting another down the line sometime. I will post pics as soon as i canget some good ones.

congrats....pics would be great....I can see why people would trade in to get the new "Boss", but there's just something "special" about the SGT & I just dont want to part with mine....

Completely agree. Not to mention I wouldn't want to be one of the lucky ones to get one of the POS tranny's or engines with the #8 cylinder decompression...

Archived