TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American 50th Celebration East

GT50040th

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All signed up for Carlisle and the parade, waiting for room details that will be available for us to grab yet?

Looking forward to trip from cenrtal Wisconsin to join in all of the fun!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will enjoy the New Year!

Go Pack Go & Jump Jump Bucky :-)

It is coming together. Very difficult to get folks to return calls and emails when they are in the hospitality industry during a 2 week stretch around the holidays - what are they busy or something??

Should be ready to take your money soon .........

Thanks Tony.... that sounds real comforting..... :unsure:

Registered for Carlisle... Remember today or tomorrow is the last day to get a discount. I also signed up for the parade. :dance:

My plan is to head down to Charles Town WV on Thursday, then drive up to Carlisle w/ the group on Friday....

This sounds like a great idea. I have the week off and this would be a possibility... Keep me posted as to your exact plans...

:salute:

Registered for Carlisle... Remember today or tomorrow is the last day to get a discount. I also signed up for the parade. :dance:

This sounds like a great idea. I have the week off and this would be a possibility... Keep me posted as to your exact plans...

Yeah Gator, Sandy and I also are planing on driving to WV and doing the poker run back to Carlisle..... and since Sandy loves to gamble.... who knows :shrug:

Any news on hotel yet? Do not want to wait to long to find something.

Happy New Years!!

To be honest with ya I wouldn't worry about it too, too much. Keep your eye on this post when they finally hit the go button there should be plenty of rooms. According to the posts they have set aside a complete hotel. And knowing the three musketeers (John, Andy & Tony) they will do it right!

Thanks for the reminder Gator! I would have surely forgotten and missed the discount......and with all the Shelby events planned for 2012, every penny I can save will be needed.

I didn't sign up for the parade (had to think about this decision for a while), but I think I will be able to get better pictures :camera: if I'm not trying to drive, focus, shift, and shoot, all at the same time. I'm hoping I can ride shot gun with someone....maybe in John's passenger seat while he drives Ms. Carlisle :wub: down the parade route (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more).

Z-man

Thanks for the reminder Gator! I would have surely forgotten and missed the discount......and with all the Shelby events planned for 2012, every penny I can save will be needed.

I didn't sign up for the parade (had to think about this decision for a while), but I think I will be able to get better pictures :camera: if I'm not trying to drive, focus, shift, and shoot, all at the same time. I'm hoping I can ride shot gun with someone....maybe in John's passenger seat while he drives Ms. Carlisle :wub: down the parade route (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more).

Z-man

No problem! Hopefully I'll be driving the Super Snake again.

My plan is to drive Winchester Friday morning and follow the group up to Carlisle

Anyone know when they are supposed to leave on friday morning ?

How much popcorn we all eat.

Thanks for your continued patience; we are days away from the launch of the registration. We’re still waiting on the track and host hotels to get their final details done. Hang in there; it will be well worth the wait.

It looks like about 7:30 am Fri morning from Winchester give or take a 1/2 hour

Thanks !!

So i guess that means one of two things- either im leaving the house at 5 that morning or will just drive straight to Carlisle and meet ya'll there

*Nomex suit on*

Knowing me, I've already screwed this up but here goes...

Where do I have go to order one of these packages?

The wife and I would love to attend the shindig but don't want

to partake of the track time or the 1/8th mile events.

Hi! My name's Mark and I'm new.

*sitting down*

NOW I find the first step! Registered on the Carlisle site (no. 17690) and made sure

I was with Team Shelby.

Kontra06... On the side.

Archived