TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash plaque time frames

svtbolt2001

Does anyone else find it ridiculous with all the new fandangle’d shipping companies that a Dash plaque takes a minimum of 150 days? This seems excessive to me.

We have the wait dates are 5-6 months stated on the website. We do this due to Carroll schedule. It all depends on when Carroll can sign as he is almost 89 it takes a little longer. Sometimes with the stuff that he signs at the foundation and us and a few other companies it can be 1000's of items at a time. Sorry for the delay.

We have the wait dates are 5-6 months stated on the website. We do this due to Carroll schedule. It all depends on when Carroll can sign as he is almost 89 it takes a little longer. Sometimes with the stuff that he signs at the foundation and us and a few other companies it can be 1000's of items at a time. Sorry for the delay.

Ah ok. that makes sense. I didn't realize he gets bombarded with other signature request. Customer service at the shelby stores lacks the customer service part. All i can ever get is a canned email response restating the published lead times. Maybe they should remove the part about possibly being available sooner. From everything I have read that never happens.

Thanks

Ah ok. that makes sense. I didn't realize he gets bombarded with other signature request. Customer service at the shelby stores lacks the customer service part. All i can ever get is a canned email response restating the published lead times. Maybe they should remove the part about possibly being available sooner. From everything I have read that never happens.

Thanks

Why post this question in another thread and then make a thread about it?

I answered your question in my thread about the plaques.

I have NEVER had a problem with their customer service and I find it top notch.

They even sent me updates about my plaque because he was out of town for a month.

I have heard of them coming in before the listed expected date a number of times.

It just depends on how busy he is during that time frame.

I don't think they need to adjust ANYTHING on how they advertise the expected ship date.

Up to a certain time is pretty clear and does not point you to stand on pins and needles thinking you will get it sooner.

I have spoke on the phone with their customer service at times about inquires on items and they are always VERY polite and

VERY good with treating customers as people. Heck you just had a employee come and answer your question on a forum!

AND they were the first person to do so! I'd say that's pretty damn good customer support if you ask me!

What exactly did you expect with your emailed question about the time?

I mean they post how long it takes and you ask a question about how long it takes?

I think their entire company is top of the line INCLUDING customer service.

I really don't know what you expect out of a man that has a HUGE amount of responsibilities and things he must do each and every day.

I think you just need patience.

This IS just a metal plaque right? I mean it's not like your car won't run without it right?

Mine doesn't have one and it runs pretty well smile.gif

I swear though it did add some good HP and TRQ to our Shelby.

Or maybe it just made us drive it that way.... lol!

I must say it is a NICE piece and adds a GREAT touch to the GT500 and the

joy of owning a Shelby. Yes it's over 300 bucks that that is NOTHING compared to the

added feeling of heritage and authenticity of the Shelby name and legend.

I HIGHLY recommend it for a NICE attractive addition to the car!

I wish I had ten thumbs so I could give it ten thumbs up lol!

Archived