TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Run Europe

sportscars

As most of you know Shelby Run Europe is scheduled for June 29 - July 9, 2012. We will be shipping our cars to Europe for 10 days, through 8 countries and racking up about 2500 miles. shift.gif Some of the highlights of this trip include:

• Nurburgring - We will be lapping our cars on the 'Ring! One word: AWESOME! :drop:
  • The Alps camera.gif
  • The Autobahn - Yes, the unlimited speed section! drool.gif
  • The Italian Lakes - Google it! wub.gif
  • Monaco - Yep, freaking Monaco worship.gif
  • Le Mans - We will actually get our cars on the track for a parade lap at the Le Mans Classic. 2012 is the salute to American influence including Carroll Shelby, the Mustang and the GT40!happy%20feet.gif

The reason I post this info is because have had a couple of people who had to drop out due to scheduling issues, so we do have openings. If you are interested you can contact me for more information at: info@shelbyruneurope.com

As you might guess, this trip is not cheap but it is a very rare opportunity to be a part of something this special! shoppingcart_.gif

• 1 month later...

GTJoey from the Ford GT community is driving his FGT around the world and writing a book about it. He will be joining us on for our trip! Now you can add being in a book to the list of incredible things this trip offers.

We do have an opening or two if anyone is interested in this trip.

Here is a link to Joe's interview with Jay Leno: http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/jays-book-club-ford-gt-the-complete-owners-experience/1360078/

GTJoey from the Ford GT community is driving his FGT around the world and writing a book about it. He will be joining us on for our trip! Now you can add being in a book to the list of incredible things this trip offers.

We do have an opening or two if anyone is interested in this trip.

Here is a link to Joe's interview with Jay Leno: http://www.jaylenosg...rience/1360078/

Already practicing my photo smile :D you know, for the book.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Four cars down! :yahoo: The rest should be at port in Baltimore this Thursday! :yahoo: I fly out in a little over a month! :yahoo:

Do I sound excited? :hysterical2:

fordGT2012DinnerTriptoHoustonport010.jpg

IMAG0881-1.jpg

Sean, our ship (TX departure) leaves port on Friday?

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the best place to follow all the action will be on the Shelby Run Europe Facebook page (Click Here)

Next best would be the SRE website (Click Here)

It is much easier to update Facebook than to update a website. I'm sure people will also be posting here as time and technology allows.

Archived