TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby: Current Forum Version Being Retired

robertlane

Fixed the user online status. Look to the left of the user name to see if they are online.

I am now working on the mobile skin.

As for the missing fields, I will have to look at the code as it seems it was deleted for some reason. The data is still there, I just have to get it pulled into the design.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss this too. It is probably the only thing I don't like about the new format. The rest of the format is excellent.

Re: Member Location

Ditto!

Phill

All the way at the bottom of the forums list page right next to Change Theme is Mark Community Read. It's not in an obvious place.

The search thing still floats over other text.

Thanks for the good tip !

Robert,

Sorry to be a PITA, but I can't seem to get the Mobile version to work on any platform I own...

Windows 7 PC, Apple iPad 1 or Sprint EVO 4G Smartphone all show a blank blue screen when I switch versions...

Now, I know it used to work, as I was able to use the Mobile version for a couple of days right after you made the switch...

Quit working about the time you fixed the C-E-N-T-E-R-E-D text problem, if that is any help... THANKS!

Robert,

Sorry to be a PITA, but I can't seem to get the Mobile version to work on any platform I own...

Windows 7 PC, Apple iPad 1 or Sprint EVO 4G Smartphone all show a blank blue screen when I switch versions...

Now, I know it used to work, as I was able to use the Mobile version for a couple of days right after you made the switch...

Quit working about the time you fixed the C-E-N-T-E-R-E-D text problem, if that is any help... THANKS!

I have a Verizon Thunderbolt (Android) 4G LTE and it works fine on it.

Phill

I have a Verizon Thunderbolt (Android) 4G LTE and it works fine on it. Phill

Are you getting the exact same screen shots as what you see using your computer??? Or do you get a "trimmed-down" version with a lot less graphics and more focus on just the content???

All 3 platforms I have will show the traditional web pages... But NONE of them will switch to the MOBILE version???

Robert,

We tested it on two iPads here and it displays fine. Are you clicking under the change theme link?

Looks good in EVO too.

We tested it on two iPads here and it displays fine. Are you clicking under the change theme link? Looks good in EVO too.

Tried BOTH ways... Changed the theme and Use Mobile version... Even logged off and tried as a Guest... Same results???

Cleared Internet cache files, history, etc... Same results???

I can get the Mobile version to display ONE page correctly when I change themes... But when I click on NEW CONTENT, then it all goes back to an empty Blue Screen...

Any suggestions??? Thanks!

Did another reset. Please see what happens.

Actually worse now... Can't get phone to go back to BOARD theme...

And every screen is now just a pretty blue, with nothing listed below the Header...

Can't even get to a Log-In screen on my phone now???

But I can view the MOBILE version of the Photo Gallery...

Am I missing something...where is the PM button that used to be under the users' names? Or is that coming back with the location item?

John

Place your cursor over the screen name of the person you want to PM... I a couple of seconds a small window will appear with, among other info, a "Send Message" button... Not as obvious as before, but still somewhat available...

I made some changes today so that the skin is smoother and placed some former elements back in.

All of *my* specific problems are resolved.

The header at the top separating the sections is fixed.

Member location seems to be back.

Footer looks great too.

Thanks from me,

Phill (not sure if the mobile "problem" still exists but I use the desktop version on my phone anyway, so....?)

I cannot sign in on my Blackberry at all. When I tried to open it it had lost my sign-on but when I press on the "Sign on" button all I get is a grey background that I cannot get past. It looks like it wants to scroll but nothing happens. This is with the normal theme.

The mobile theme sign on doesn't work either...

I'd also like to reiterate the request to better use the available real estate in the "view new content" window. It won't use all of the available window to the right, and the appearance of the small version of the user's graphic is cute but I'd rather see the text space utilized first. Also, the user pref for the number of topics is still missing (we used to be able to set it to 40, and even higher would be nice).

Place your cursor over the screen name of the person you want to PM... I a couple of seconds a small window will appear with, among other info, a "Send Message" button... Not as obvious as before, but still somewhat available...

Thanks much!

John

Archived