TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#178 is up for sale!

CHEVY2SHELBY

Contact me if youre interested

I AM VERY INTERESTED TO GET SOME MORE INFORMATION ON THE 06 SHELBY GTH COUPE( #176) THAT YOU HAVE FOR SALE. I HAVE OWNED CSM#176 SINCE IT CAME OFF RENTAL

THE END OF 2006. YOU HAVE DESCRIBED MODIFICATIONS THAT I HAVE MADE TO MY VEHICLE. IT IS PRESENTLY IN MY GARAGE STORED UNTER A CAR COVER. WHERE DO WE GO

FROM HERE.................

I AM VERY INTERESTED TO GET SOME MORE INFORMATION ON THE 06 SHELBY GTH COUPE( #176) THAT YOU HAVE FOR SALE. I HAVE OWNED CSM#176 SINCE IT CAME OFF RENTAL

THE END OF 2006. YOU HAVE DESCRIBED MODIFICATIONS THAT I HAVE MADE TO MY VEHICLE. IT IS PRESENTLY IN MY GARAGE STORED UNTER A CAR COVER. WHERE DO WE GO

FROM HERE.................

Does he have the matching CSM for an '07 Vert?

EDIT = My Mistake, as I see he is posting this in the 2006 GT-H Forum :doh:

Does he have the matching CSM for an '07 Vert?

EDIT = My Mistake, as I see he is posting this in the 2006 GT-H Forum :doh:

No I have been looking into this and it is for sale on Craigs list for 45,000 and is advertised as 176 of 500. The stripes are not correct. This appears at this momment to be a clone. I will continue

to investigate. I have a call into the seller.

No I have been looking into this and it is for sale on Craigs list for 45,000 and is advertised as 176 of 500. The stripes are not correct. This appears at this momment to be a clone. I will continue

to investigate. I have a call into the seller.

Guess he picked the wrong CSM # to try and clone... Sorry you are in this kind of predicament... Good Luck!

EDIT = Do you have a link to the Craigslist posting ???

Im sorry i made a mistake. Its number 178 not 176 and that craigs list ad is mine as well and i assure you this is not a clone by any means

You might also want to go back and edit the title of this post to reflect the correct CSM #... THANKS!

$45K is a bit high.

I have #498 for sale with only 12K miles, original stripes in good condition, and the car is excellent. FOR SALE for only $35,900.

Call me 510-585-5874. Randy

Archived