TEAM SHELBY FORUM

EBAY SNAKE EMBLEMS

SNKDOUT

Thought that these were controlled! Can anyone buy the Snake emblems know?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170732627621&_trksid=p5237.m2000013

They are controlled, but when Quantum Performance (an authorized Super Snake conversion ctr.) closed its doors, some controlled items went out uncontrolled. These items were purchased quickly a couple of months ago when they first appeared on eBay, and now they are being resold at an "attempted" profit by the current seller(s).

R

Buyers need to be aware with these badging out there and these clones that are popping up now adays :sing_rain: . As a Snake owner, I can spot a clone quickly, but most people can't :headscratch: .

I was not aware of clone badges, but it would not surprise me.............

This is why documentation is going to be sooooo important on these cars in the future, verifying the build/CSM to the VIN, that can be verifyed in the Shelby Registry.

R

doesnt Champion Mustang make custom "Wings" to go around the Snake?

Champion Mustang purchased much, if not all of Quantums Super Snake parts and much of this was sold by them in previous eBay auctions. I am not aware of them selling Super Snake wings other than the Quantum stuff.

R

Champion Mustang purchased much, if not all of Quantums Super Snake parts and much of this was sold by them in previous eBay auctions. I am not aware of them selling Super Snake wings other than the Quantum stuff.

R

Champion is making Custom Wings, but I dont think you can order ones the same as the SS.

www.championmustang.com/modern/0512-mustangbrdesign-your-ownbrfender-emblem-lhbrfont-colordc143cbcoming-soonbfont-p-3620.html

Archived