TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Boss 302

roush1486

So that time is coming, get on the list for a 2013 Boss 302 at MSRP!!!! No games or gimmics, LS's will be 5k over. PM info and I will contact you.

Order banks to open Dec. 5 as of now.

Edwin Barnes

ebarnes@capitalford.com

704-267-6461 cell

I am on the list I spoke with Ed today and am sending my $1,000 deposit on Dec 5th.

I am happy to pay MSRP on the 2013 Boss 302 in either Grabber Green or more likey the Grabber Blue.

I can easily buy the parts that would make it like a Laguna Seca for much less than the cost of a Laguna Seca plus the ADMINS on the LS are too much for me to nibble on.

• 2 weeks later...

The 2013 Boss front end is kind of ugly. After seeing the 2013 I went out and bought a used 2012 Boss 302 #185. The best deal I could find on a "base" new one was $500 over invoice MSRP was $41.580 and price was $39260 + TTT and doc fee.Got the used one with" Recaro option" MSRP was $43575 and got it for $6575 under that with track key activation included. The first owner even put on the brake cooling kit .These cars really ROCK. ------------- DO NOT PAY MSRP on these cars !!!!------- The problem is some dealers buy from other dealers @ MSRP and then you are stuck paying them over MSRP.

post-9597-0-79279000-1322748096_thumb.jpg

I am kind of leaning towards the school bus yellow LS.

I know you said $5k admins on the LS but I have a feeling that its going to be impossible for dealers to charge any admins with the way people are not feeling the vibe that all the 2013 mustangs have the same body parts. (except GT500)

Ed see if you can make the School Bus yellow LS happen at MSRP and I will be sending you a $1,000 deposit in 5 days.

The 2013 Boss front end is kind of ugly. After seeing the 2013 I went out and bought a used 2012 Boss 302 #185. The best deal I could find on a "base" new one was $500 over invoice MSRP was $41.580 and price was $39260 + TTT and doc fee.Got the used one with" Recaro option" MSRP was $43575 and got it for $6575 under that with track key activation included. The first owner even put on the brake cooling kit .These cars really ROCK. ------------- DO NOT PAY MSRP on these cars !!!!------- The problem is some dealers buy from other dealers @ MSRP and then you are stuck paying them over MSRP.

\

Sounds like you got a good deal on a Used car.. There are still Dealers out there wanting to charge ADM's and all of my orginal allocated Boss' are gone.

\ Sounds like you got a good deal on a Used car.. There are still Dealers out there wanting to charge ADM's and all of my orginal allocated Boss' are gone.
Well if Ford holds the production #'s as advertised maybe these cars will make some money for dealers.Don't get me wrong MSRP is still better than ADM's anyday. Some small dealerships in small towns will make deals in this economy. Come spring and I am sure the 2013's will have adm's. I also think the 2013 LS is better looking than the "over the top" 2012 LS. model.--------------------------------------------I wish Ford would allow the Boss to be sold on the X-plan. If your a member of SVTOA you can use the X-plan with Ford cars, but the dealer has the final word.

Haven't heard any further news and checking the fmc website daily. As soon as I know something, it will be posted to help in any way I can. Did this by list last year and it worked out great, so I figured I'd do the same this year.

Haven't heard any further news and checking the fmc website daily. As soon as I know something, it will be posted to help in any way I can. Did this by list last year and it worked out great, so I figured I'd do the same this year.

Order banks open on 12/5 for Reg mustangs, I have sent an email as to me that would mean for Boss' as well. Will post when I know for sure though. Order banks open 4/30 for the GT500 at this time. I would post the email but would still like to get all the info I can, LOL

LOL....You will feel the difference with a coupe rather than your vert. I take it Chad that your wife will now take over the Vert. It can be done with two car seats!

Sarah never has driven the SGT she said she has no interest in getting yelled at. I said I would enjoy it if she drove it but she is too scared that she would get into an accident in it and that I would never forgive her.....I told her not to worry about that but she still won't drive it.

We have two car seats to fit into the SGT, we just have to wait till spring and in the meantime I just have to rig a baby seat mount on my snowmobile so I can take Maisie for rides

I kind of hope that I don't notice the difference with a coupe since I am a little talented at driving a vert on the track.... I hope I can retrain my brain for the rigidness of a coupe

Sarah never has driven the SGT she said she has no interest in getting yelled at. I said I would enjoy it if she drove it but she is too scared that she would get into an accident in it and that I would never forgive her.....I told her not to worry about that but she still won't drive it.

We have two car seats to fit into the SGT, we just have to wait till spring and in the meantime I just have to rig a baby seat mount on my snowmobile so I can take Maisie for rides

I kind of hope that I don't notice the difference with a coupe since I am a little talented at driving a vert on the track.... I hope I can retrain my brain for the rigidness of a coupe

Well, as we get older, the Brain is like the car.....its starts to go bad and we get a "check Brain" indicator light

Archived