TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanksiving Day Sale Shelby Performance Parts

sharon

Sharon,

I was initially on your e-mail notification list and always received announcements, new parts, newsletter, etc. without fail.

Then I suddenly stopped receiving any e-mail from Shelby. I found this out when you had a Team Member 20% off sale and I didn't get any notification. I was told to add my name (such as you state above) and I did. I get RANDOM e-mails from you now.

My TS membership is expired but this happend LONG before it expired and as a customer that has purchased quite a bit from SPP, I would expect to be on your mailing list until I unsubscribed, regardless of my TS membership status (and I just need to get off of my bigg butt and get it renewed).

Can you tell me what the problem is? I'd *really* like to be notified of new products, Shelby events, etc. etc. etc..

Thank you,

Phillip Pollard - Colorado Springs, CO

phill.pollard@comcast.net

Back on March 23rd 2011 we sent out a Confirm Opt-in Email if you did not opt in from this email it would have taken you off the email list and you would stopped receiving any further emails from us. We had to do this because of the spam emails that we where getting reports on. I think the problem is that for those that did not opt in you can't just add your name to the list again with out using that opt in email. I am trying to find out how to fix this and have a help ticket to fix this problem.

The emails that you are still getting are probably coming from the forum email address that we send out just to forum members once in a while.

I will let you know but I don't expect to hear from the before thanksgiving.

Back on March 23rd 2011 we sent out a Confirm Opt-in Email if you did not opt in from this email it would have taken you off the email list and you would stopped receiving any further emails from us. We had to do this because of the spam emails that we where getting reports on. I think the problem is that for those that did not opt in you can't just add your name to the list again with out using that opt in email. I am trying to find out how to fix this and have a help ticket to fix this problem.

The emails that you are still getting are probably coming from the forum email address that we send out just to forum members once in a while.

Sharon,

I haven't received any SPP e-mails in months... But when I tried just now to add my e-mail address into the on-line Database, it said I was already in there...

Thanks again! We look forward to providing you with value-packed newsletters, information and special offers just for you!

error_alert.gif<li>The e-mail address you entered is already in our database of subscribers. Thank you for your interest.

Just thought this might help out your IT Dept with tracking down the problem :headscratch:

Sharon,

I typically save all of my old e-mails from Shelby and just recently cleared some of them out (expired sales, etc.).

I did not see a "opt in" e-mail unless it was included in another offer so is it possible for you to add me manually?

If so:

Thank you,

Phill Pollard

Sharon,

I typically save all of my old e-mails from Shelby and just recently cleared some of them out (expired sales, etc.).

I did not see a "opt in" e-mail unless it was included in another offer so is it possible for you to add me manually?

If so:

Thank you,

Phill Pollard

No but I am working with the email company on the issue hopefully will have a fix soon

Sharon,

I haven't received any SPP e-mails in months... But when I tried just now to add my e-mail address into the on-line Database, it said I was already in there...

Thanks again! We look forward to providing you with value-packed newsletters, information and special offers just for you!

error_alert.gif<li>The e-mail address you entered is already in our database of subscribers. Thank you for your interest.

Just thought this might help out your IT Dept with tracking down the problem :headscratch:

Same here!

Just to add to the IT issues discussion, Sharon, you mentioned on 16 Nov that you were expecting 10 more gauge pods by end of that week, so you advised us to make sure we add them to the wish list and we'll be notified as soon as they go into stock. So, I did that very day-16 Nov.

Fast forward to today, browsing through and noticed that on 17 Nov, you placed 5 into stock! Im assuming that at least one of those were S/C since one of the later posters asked about the S/C oil adapter, after ordering the gauge pod. No e-mail notifications went out. And now, you're out of them again! Ughh...

How can I buy this, if they're always out of stock? Of course, Champion Mustang is underselling you by 45$, but I assume they're having the same supply issues

Just to add to the IT issues discussion, Sharon, you mentioned on 16 Nov that you were expecting 10 more gauge pods by end of that week, so you advised us to make sure we add them to the wish list and we'll be notified as soon as they go into stock. So, I did that very day-16 Nov.

Fast forward to today, browsing through and noticed that on 17 Nov, you placed 5 into stock! Im assuming that at least one of those were S/C since one of the later posters asked about the S/C oil adapter, after ordering the gauge pod. No e-mail notifications went out. And now, you're out of them again! Ughh...

How can I buy this, if they're always out of stock? Of course, Champion Mustang is underselling you by 45$, but I assume they're having the same supply issues

We added 5 last week I should be getting in 8 more this week I will add them as soon as I get them. They are very popular and sell them as fast as we get them.

Sharon,

Checked my saved emails like 07SGT0547 in #33 and did not have anything stating Opt-In. Closest dat I had was 3/18/2011 for a PM.

Also got the same message as 2010KonaBlueGT in post #34.

Any chance you would not get the opt-in message if system was not finding our addresses.

Not complaining. Hoping your IT group can fix it. Sure would like to see the notices. Knowing the sale is on I just have to get busy to make the order.

DrKSGT

Hi Sharon,

I added the gauge pod to my wich list vut have not received any indication that new stock has come in.

Did some come in or do I assume at this point that they are a lost cause for this sale.

Mike

Hi Sharon,

I added the gauge pod to my wich list vut have not received any indication that new stock has come in.

Did some come in or do I assume at this point that they are a lost cause for this sale.

Mike

I added 14 more last week but they are all gone. I probably wont have any in until next month.

Thank you for another sale.

I previously ordered the 8qt oil pan but when I found out that you need to drop the K-member I decided it probably would be a good idea to replace the K-member with a lighter more space generous Shelby K-member so I just ordered the k-member. Its says I will save 22 ounds in the front but I suppose with the extra weight of the 3 extras qts of oil and the weight of the larger oil pan means that I shaved 16 pounds off the front end of my beast

Saved $75 bucks and shipping was only $22.00 now thats a great deal.

My day at work got so busy I could not call to make direct order as code has not been working for me. Finally got home with time to call and they are closed. Not sure whether code ends when the doors closed but it did not work for my last attempt.

Thanks Sharon for the sale offer. Will have to catch the next. Hope their is a Christmas sale.

Tom

Archived