TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This should be interesting

Bunky

Interesting. Almost looks like the originating dealer installed the Roush charger etc. Can't see a date anywhere on the mark-up sheet. That's a standard Ford Dealer addition window sticker off to the right. Anyone know the car from here? I like it. Very nice GT-C.

Interesting. Almost looks like the originating dealer installed the Roush charger etc. Can't see a date anywhere on the mark-up sheet. That's a standard Ford Dealer addition window sticker off to the right. Anyone know the car from here? I like it. Very nice GT-C.

Your right. I cleaned up the picture from the listing

and it shows Performance Pkg Roush Pkg for $21,660

and the wheel/tires Baer brake pkg for $10,000

CC

whoever put it together is an idiot. 21k for a supercharger and tuning?!?!?! even if they put forged internals in it that's still a ridiculous price. i could see 25k-30k for it not any more. the wheels not a good choice....

what i want to know is what they heck they did to the brakes? the sgt-c came with brembos.....didnt they?

Pairing Roush with Shelby seems to be very popular. I would not do it, but it sure looks like many feel it is a good idea. Must think it is the best of both worlds.

I bet this car looks good in person. I think you could change back to the original look pretty easy.

whoever put it together is an idiot. 21k for a supercharger and tuning?!?!?! even if they put forged internals in it that's still a ridiculous price. i could see 25k-30k for it not any more. the wheels not a good choice....

what i want to know is what they heck they did to the brakes? the sgt-c came with brembos.....didnt they?

Thats a negative on the Brembos,

Archived