TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Details - Get it here 1st!

EL SHELBY

I really like the front splitter, it would be nice if someone made one similar for the early models. And I was just thinking about the headlights. Saw an episode of West Coast Customs where they did Beiber's CTSv and put those in there and thought that would look great in a GT500.

I have a feeling this may be the last time we see HP numbers like this on a Mustang. I can't imagine the "global" models of the future doing this. I hope I'm wrong of course!

Looks good & it's about time Ford addressed the launch issues, wonder if that system will be available / compatible with a 2011.. Looking forward to the first magazine tests & pricing..

I agree on the launch control as it looks like the same Goodyear tires will be used.

The 13 Boss seca looks alot better than the 12. Those C stripes, red wheels and top were a deal breaker for me. Not sure until I see in person about the new front on the Boss. Now 650 hp on the current GT500 OMG. I remember hearing CS say they have reached the limit on the supersnake @ 650 hp. This is how fast we are moving with these sport/ coupes, just amazing. Hell I remember when the Ford GT was the only Ford product able to hit the 200MPH club and now the GT500 in 5th gear HS. Here comes the Texas Mile runs. Next will be a roll cage option for 2014 !! That's the rumor on the 14 "Z/28" .Remember the 69/70 Shelby's had them. See this is how this sh-t starts.

Archived