TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Okay, I'm done getting beat up. I spoke with Amy and...

I've been feeling bad about not being able to share the next bit of news that some of us have been alluding to for the last few days or so. I contacted Amy and she finally caved in and told me that it was okay to go ahead a leak the news today.

In two weeks or so, Amy and her team will annouance a special package for all 500 owners. The package will consist of the exsisting suspension components and body trim, but the big news is the engine mods. SAI will now offer a 600+ H.P. Cummins diesel that runs on Bio Diesel and gets 50 MPG at the same time. The car will be called the GT500CBD. The other news that will be coming out next week is that Amy is leaving Shelby and going over to Caterpillar in order to help them develop a high performance D8 that will be called a CD8GT.

HELLO?, HELLO? Come on you really didn't think that I would cross Amy did you?

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY MY FELLOW FOOLS!

I've been feeling bad about not being able to share the next bit of news that some of us have been alluding to for the last few days or so. I contacted Amy and she finally caved in and told me that it was okay to go ahead a leak the news today.

In two weeks or so, Amy and her team will annouance a special package for all 500 owners. The package will consist of the exsisting suspension components and body trim, but the big news is the engine mods. SAI will now offer a 600+ H.P. Cummins diesel that runs on Bio Diesel and gets 50 MPG at the same time. The car will be called the GT500CBD. The other news that will be coming out next week is that Amy is leaving Shelby and going over to Caterpillar in order to help them develop a high performance D8 that will be called a CD8GT.

You son-of-a-GT - that wasn't just a kidney shot, that was a kick in the ballz. :hysterical:

HSURB

I knew better :hysterical:

I work for a company that makes diesels.... not gonna mention the name....but you can guess....I live in Columbus Indiana. :hysterical:

I can say something that is funny though...the other day while Grabber was on the phone with me, he just got off the line with Amy who was on the phone with you. :hysterical: how word travels...hahaha.

Yes, I know. Telephone, Telegram, Tell a friend, tell Grabber. All are some form of mass communications. :hysterical2:

I can say something that is funny though...the other day while Grabber was on the phone with me, he just got off the line with Amy who was on the phone with you. :hysterical: how word travels...hahaha.

Carefull poopy or my attorney will be calling you! :ohsnap:

LOL I'm glad I don't get my info from you! I heard it was going to run on H2O and have 4 doors and a really big wing!

Tim

No, my info's correct; what you heard is Job 2... :finger:

Archived