TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Would the Bullet brake module benefit a SGT?

Would anyone know if the 08 Bullet specific brake package included an ABS brake module as the FR500S did. I like the Torque Thrust wheels on my wife's 08 SGT vert but would like to upgrade braking. Added the FR module to my GT500. I can see doing rotors, pads and a module to the SGT. Can't find an answer.

Would anyone know if the 08 Bullet specific brake package included an ABS brake module as the FR500S did. I like the Torque Thrust wheels on my wife's 08 SGT vert but would like to upgrade braking. Added the FR module to my GT500. I can see doing rotors, pads and a module to the SGT. Can't find an answer.

Welcome to the Forums... However, I have never heard of anyone going to all the "trouble" to add this to a non-GT500 vehicle...

Previous TS Topic...

From reading this, it seems like you have to add a lot of GT500-specific parts in order for it to work on a V6 or GT Mustang...

Most people, including myself, have the done the pads, rotors, lines, ducts and fluid route in order to keep the OEM Bullit wheels in place...

But there is no comparison when you make the jump to a Brembo or other Big Brake upgrade package... Except you do have to switch out to a different set of wheels in order for the calipers to clear...

Which is what I just did here at the end of the Summer... And the Brembos do make a world of difference... So much, that it is almost like driving a completely different (and much safer) car when you take it out on the track :shift:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived