TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#30 is for sale in Newark, CA

scottmadwi

The car is for sale on autotrader making no mention that it is a Shelby. This car is one of only 2 produced with a manual transmission, active anti-theft system, HID headlamps, Shaker 1000 audio system, and NO interior upgrade package with an MSRP of $32,050. I'm sure they have no idea how rare the care is. The car has 25,879 miles, and they are asking $24,995. Someone will be getting one heck of a deal!!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=310174317&dealer_id=1173280&car_year=2008&systime=&doors=&model=MUST&search_lang=en&start_year=2008&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=0&min_price=&rdm=1321108371694&drive=&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=&keywords_display=&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2008&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=8+Cylinder&dma=MADISON&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&body_code=0&isFlashPlugin=true&transmission=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&color=ORANGE&address=53719&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&color2=&make=FORD&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=1743&standard=false&rdpage=thumb&captcha=success

It is a good price, but IMO the no IUP is not that big a deal. Now if it were an automatic I'd be impressed.

It is a good price, but IMO the no IUP is not that big a deal. Now if it were an automatic I'd be impressed.

:unsure:

Is the letter spacing right on the trunk?

My 07 has more space between the letters.

My letters "S" and "Y" do not touch my stripes.

Archived