TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Extreme Baer Brakes

silversurfer

Hello Tim and Justin and the rest!

I have the Alcoa Rims on my Shelby GT. I am looking at a set of 19" rims to use at the track. What is the Backspace and fitment of tire for the brakes I have. The Shelby Extreme Baer 6-piston on all 4 corners are what i installed this year. Tires are so much less expensive in 19 inch for the track. Thanks alot if anyone knows.

• 1 month later...

Hello Tim and Justin and the rest!

I have the Alcoa Rims on my Shelby GT. I am looking at a set of 19" rims to use at the track. What is the Backspace and fitment of tire for the brakes I have. The Shelby Extreme Baer 6-piston on all 4 corners are what i installed this year. Tires are so much less expensive in 19 inch for the track. Thanks alot if anyone knows.

Silversurfer,

Sorry I can't give you specific numbers however the stock GT500 18" wheels do fit with the Extreme brakes so you should be fine with a 19" wheel. I am getting a hold of Baer to get the fitment guide for the Extreme brakes so you can make sure. Please send an email to me so as soon as I get it I can send it your way.