TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TVS for sale?

cosgrave2007

Hey everyone. New to posting, but not to the forum. I've recently installed a VMP TVS on my 2007 GT500 and let start off by saying I love the way the car is now. It's got way more power than stock, but I'm sorry to say, I think I now have too much power. I originally had the VMP tune/pully/CAI kit, but decided I wanted more so I went all out with their TVS kit. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in taking it off of my hands. It's got about 1K miles on it as of now, and runs just like it's supposed to. If you're interested, I'd be willing to let it go for $3K ($3500 new) and I'll include the blower and SCT. You would have to get a new tune from Justin to fit your car's mods. PM me if you're interested.

The power from that thing just makes me want to upgrade everything else! Slippery slope...

LOL...Been there done that.

See my sig for a example.

Phill Pollard

Hey everyone. New to posting, but not to the forum. I've recently installed a VMP TVS on my 2007 GT500 and let start off by saying I love the way the car is now. It's got way more power than stock, but I'm sorry to say, I think I now have too much power. I originally had the VMP tune/pully/CAI kit, but decided I wanted more so I went all out with their TVS kit. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in taking it off of my hands. It's got about 1K miles on it as of now, and runs just like it's supposed to. If you're interested, I'd be willing to let it go for $3K ($3500 new) and I'll include the blower and SCT. You would have to get a new tune from Justin to fit your car's mods. PM me if you're interested.

I am interested in this as well. I have a SCT that I picked up from Justin. You can still use the SCT on yours... how much without the SCT?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived