TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BLACK ALCOAS

Need some big time help please, sent 2 wheels to James @ weldcraft to have widened. James called me this a.m and told me that the wheels did not turn out to his quality. I appreciate that he has called and that he will take care of the problem, but here is the concern. I cant find anymore black Alcoas to ahve widened. I called cruizin concepts and they want to sell me an entire set they will not break up the set @ $2600.00 does anyone lnow where I can get a pair of black alcoa 20x10 HELP HELP

Yes, I sent them to James @ weldcraft in MI he has come highly recommended also, I do not regret it. There have been quite a few posts on here also for him doing great work. He is stepping up and wants to repalce the rear wheels I just cvant get them....

Did your wheels have the machined CNC Super Snake logo on them?

Was Weldcraft going to "re-powder coat" them after the widing?

That is nice that James @ Weldcraft is "stepping up" but how will he replace them?

From my understanding, per SAI, your Super Snake only comes with one set of the the machined CNC "SUPER SNAKE" logo wheels and Shelby does not offer/sell back up sets.

Post 18

http://www.teamshelb...23#entry1203023

Did your wheels have the machined CNC Super Snake logo on them?

Was Weldcraft going to "re-powder coat" them after the widing?

That is nice that James @ Weldcraft is "stepping up" but how will he replace them?

From my understanding, per SAI, your Super Snake only comes with one set of the the machined CNC "SUPER SNAKE" logo wheels and Shelby does not offer/sell back up sets.

Post 18

http://www.teamshelb...23#entry1203023

I ordered a 2nd set of Black Alcoa's from cruizin concepts and sent 2 out to be widened, I called then to ask if they had a pair of 20x10"s they would sell me but they wanted me to puchase the entire set... Cruizin concepts is a joke, never again, they will be the last company I will buy anything from!!!! Working with them on these wheels in the past and present is just absurd. I aked them if they would sell me 2 20x10's, they told me no but that they would sell me 2 for $2800.00 and send me the other 2 for free!!!, I told him that wasn't funny, he said " If you want to run with the big boys you have to pay the big dough!!!!!" WTF

I ordered a 2nd set of Black Alcoa's from cruizin concepts and sent 2 out to be widened, I called then to ask if they had a pair of 20x10"s they would sell me but they wanted me to puchase the entire set... Cruizin concepts is a joke, never again, they will be the last company I will buy anything from!!!! Working with them on these wheels in the past and present is just absurd. I aked them if they would sell me 2 20x10's, they told me no but that they would sell me 2 for $2800.00 and send me the other 2 for free!!!, I told him that wasn't funny, he said " If you want to run with the big boys you have to pay the big dough!!!!!" WTF

So these are the regular SPP Alcoa's that say "SHELBY FORGED" and do not also say "SUPER SNAKE"?

If you are looking for a pair to widen, 9's work as well as 10's.............front or rear.

R

That was my question too.

Sounds like it.

That is exactly what they are the "SHELBY FORGED" wheels, but still can't find either 9's or 10's. I guess I can order the 10 shelby forged from shelby have those widened and then powder coated.

That is exactly what they are the "SHELBY FORGED" wheels, but still can't find either 9's or 10's. I guess I can order the 10 shelby forged from shelby have those widened and then powder coated.

Here ya go............................

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Mustang-Shelby-GT-GT500-Alcoa-Supersnake-Wheels-20-X10-2-Wheels-MINT-/270848548578?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3f0fd4dee2

R

So did you win the pair of 20x10's from the eBay link above?

They look lik ethey went right back to the original Buy It Now price................

R

[/quote

No I didn't can't really explain here. Ill pm you either today or tomorrow. Had some issues come up with SAI and Shelby and trying to work those out now.

Original BIN price was $725.

I thought $725 was a great buy.

sold price $795

Ok, I thought it may have been $725 but it disappeared and I was not sure.

Yes, I agree, if someone needed just a pair of 10's, that BIN was a Great deal.

R

Archived