TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Mustang Shop

wanted2b

I'm trying to get some feed back on a shop in Washington State. The Mustang Shop. Does anyone have any experience with them? I'm not one to do things over and over. Do it once and do it right. Not being familiar with the 5.4 L and Fords in general, I've got to rely on members here to steer me in the right direction. If a person is going to spend $10K setting his car up, I want to make the first time count.

Thanks for any information in advance.

I know of a couple of other shops over here that I'd recommend before going to TMS. PM me about what you want done and I can help you with your decision.

Me as well. Send a PM if you wish and I can give you my .02 cents as well.

The more I dig the more I find. Found two more shops to check out and I also found that the dealer where I bought the Shelby is an authorized Roush, Ford Racing and Saleen dealer. This would save me a lot of time running back and forth to the West Side. + I get a great warranty with the install as long as it is done at the dealer.

Thanks everyone for your help.

• 5 years later...

I'm trying to get some feed back on a shop in Washington State. The Mustang Shop. Does anyone have any experience with them? I'm not one to do things over and over. Do it once and do it right. Not being familiar with the 5.4 L and Fords in general, I've got to rely on members here to steer me in the right direction. If a person is going to spend $10K setting his car up, I want to make the first time count.

Thanks for any information in advance.

If you are truly willing to spend $10k to make the car 'great again' lol then don't be afraid to ship the car to a top shop even if its out of state as no not all shops are created equal

Archived