Jump to content

Need Help lower Body Trim Driers side

Recommended Posts

After getting over my sadness of injury to my SGT-C ; I'm on a journey to repair her back to her original state. Does anyone know who sells or where I can get the lower ground effects piece, Drivers side?


Should have posted in GT Discussion. Sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The base model for the Shelby GT's was the California Special Mustang GT. If you look at a picture of a California Special it has the same lower trim pieces. You should be able to get the part from your local Ford dealer. Hope this helps and sorry about your car.


Thanks for info.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...