TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Minor Surgery on Friday

:hysterical:

I knew it.

I was trying to keep it "G" rated....after all, there is a Moderator on board with new Jedi powers....

At 45 years old (this month), it's the first time I've had a doctor cutting on me. Needless to say, I was very nervous and still very sore.

The wife was almost non-existent this entire weekend. She told the kids that I hurt my back, and that is why I was staying in bed. They went about their business of Soccer games for one, Tennis tournament for another, Birthday party for another one, church, etc, etc...and except for Saturday am for about 90 minute, pretty much left me to fend for myself...no body was even here!

Everyone I know who has done this has survived, but man, you do feel it for several days!

To top it off...I did blow out my back about 2 hours before the surgery. I was setting down a box of work papers to bring home with me, and then suddenly it just went. The doctor thought I was woozy getting ready to leave, and I told him nope, just the back blew out about 2 hrs before!! No wonder my back is killing me!!

At least I am starting to feel a little better.

Thanks for the moral support.

Andy.

I figured that out in the beginning. In our old neighborhood, a one of a kind never happen again kind, we would all bake cakes for all occasions. You can only guess what they looked like, complete with a bandaid on them for the guys recovering :doh: It was a great place to raise the kids!

Archived