TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OMG STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

eagledriver

For this to be THAT big the following would have to happen:

Jim Morrison and his GT500 will be Grand Marshall, Carroll Shelby will announce he has signed a pact with God and Satan and they both agree to let him live forever, every attendee gets a brand new 2015, 1000 HP AWD Mustang AND a new 500hp Focus ST-R (for free) and Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox and Scarlett Johanson will be doing the bikini car washes for $1. $5 without the bikini!

Your Getting Close :yahoo: EPIC EVENT no dought don't miss it!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would suggest that you watch the Regional Forums for any official announcement of any Shelby American, Inc. sponsored event before speculation. These announncements will come directly from the Regional Directors.

Next year celebrates 50 years of an American company still able to compete in the marketplace and still in business. Yes this is a milestone in our history.

Roger

me neither.... I think Dave should ease up on his medication.......

Hey now my street pharmacist promised that these new pills should do the trick but I am beginning to think he might not know what he is talking about, perhaps I should try the other corner.

Yikes! Looks like Roger put the fear of I'm not sure what into everyone. This thread is now quieter than the Carlisle showfield in the middle of January!

Oh, Roger means well, he just comes from the stuffy corporate world :work: . Guess I’ll have to have a talk with him to see if we can get him to lighten up a little or he’s just going to have to stay home while we party all weekend long :party: Celebrating Shelby’s 50th Anniversary @ Carlisle. :beerchug:

We all know Andy can get a little carried away when he starts talking about Shelby events at Carlisle it's just his passion coming out :wub: but I'll tell you he's not to far off this year, lot of great things being planed and we just need a little more time to get it right. Hang on the 50th Tour is going to be a hell of a ride :banvictory:

Oh, Roger means well, he just comes from the stuffy corporate world :work: . Guess I’ll have to have a talk with him to see if we can get him to lighten up a little or he’s just going to have to stay home while we party all weekend long :party: Celebrating Shelby’s 50th Anniversary @ Carlisle. :beerchug:

We all know Andy can get a little carried away when he starts talking about Shelby events at Carlisle it's just his passion coming out :wub: but I'll tell you he's not to far off this year, lot of great things being planed and we just need a little more time to get it right. Hang on the 50th Tour is going to be a hell of a ride :banvictory:

Roger is a good guy, just razzing him a bit. Without the "suits" the tour wouldn't be as awesome :worship:

Me ? Excited about Carlisle?? Well, Ok agreed. :hysterical:

I've been aroud long enough to know though that when John Keller says " get it right" it's not only "right" It's " Dang, OMG STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!" errrr wait I already said that.

Yeah , I have a *little* feeling the 50th at Carlisle will be just a tad bit EPIC !

Can't wait for the official anouncement : Doug in his bikini, John with the Shelby girls, Peter driving the 800HP SS 5 MPH, Andy getting his chops busted for not driving his car enough and a non stop 3 day epic party/event/celebration!!!

We are planning on being there anyway. Just waiting for more information on the hotels so we can book that and more information on the event so we can start getting really excited.

No worries there, Once the announcement made and the site released you will have all the info you need to plan the epic trip of 2012.

Keep your PC tuned to this forum for the big announcement soon! I feel like that kid in school who used to say : " ooh, oooh oooh I know I know but I'm not tellin' nyah nyah!" :hysterical:

Pretty soon if the details aren't released I'll have to go into the Shelby witness protection program. :hide:

Keep your PC tuned to this forum for the big announcement soon! I feel like that kid in school who used to say : " ooh, oooh oooh I know I know but I'm not tellin' nyah nyah!" :hysterical:

Pretty soon if the details aren't released I'll have to go into the Shelby witness protection program. :hide:

:hysterical2:

the real hard hitting question...............what is your definition of soon?

You know according to dictionary.com soon means:

1. within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.

2. before long; in the near future; at an early date

3. promptly or quickly

4. readily or willingly

5. early in a period of time; before the time specified is much advanced:

so is your soon in the near future *cough*before December 1st*cough* or maybe when the calender year turns to the big 2012......... However, You said "pretty soon" that means its extra quick to have the annoucement delievered. so HA! You owe us the information like at end of the week :shift:

:

so is your soon in the near future *cough*before December 1st*cough* or maybe when the calender year turns to the big 2012......... However, You said "pretty soon" that means its extra quick to have the annoucement delievered. so HA! You owe us the information like at end of the week :shift:

Ok, so who is leaking info to YOU??!! :hysterical:

Yes, If I was a betting man ( Hi everyone in Vegas :happy feet: ) then I would say the announcement should come on or around December 1st. Please keep in mind though that is my sworn duty to keep you on the edge of the cliff for as long as possible. So, even after the initial announcement around 12/1 with details,etc there will be some surprises released periodically throughout the winter just to keep you Northeasters from going snow crazy. Oh, I have plenty more riddles and teases for alllllllll winter long! :devil:

Cause when :fan: and everything has been released it's going be a rush like a walmart on black friday! :bandance:

By Show time I think I'll have to wear my " Hi, I'm John Keller" name tag :hysterical::hysterical: for all the death threats I'll get! :stirpot:

there will be some surprises released periodically throughout the winter just to keep you Northeasters from going snow crazy.

at least i wont be Snow crazy, i got a old school Mustang to work on this winter :happy feet: so that will help me to keep my mind off of waiting and/or counting the days to June

And avatars as well. My wife called Doug_GT350 "The laughing Pig Guy" until she learned his real name.

:blush:

That's okay my wife just calls me a pig! :hysterical:

on a serious note with the nametags..... print names on both sides of the tag and make the print large enough to be read at a safe distance. I know I'm a pig but when ya hafta bend over and stare at a womans chest to try and figure out whats printed on the tag....... lets just say I never learn!

Archived