TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 KR Sells on Ebay

SHELBY1

The car was sold to highest bidder with no reserve. Apparently a divorce is forcing the sale.

I suspect you could get more from a sale to your local dealer. There are PLENTY of sellers that do the "no reserve" route who later back out. The only thing eBay does is suspend their account. If the seller lets it go for that price he's crazy regardless of reason, unless he's been really smart and had a shill buyer! :-)

I suspect you could get more from a sale to your local dealer. There are PLENTY of sellers that do the "no reserve" route who later back out. The only thing eBay does is suspend their account. If the seller lets it go for that price he's crazy regardless of reason, unless he's been really smart and had a shill buyer! :-)

+1 :yup:

My local dealer offered me more than that for mine. :spend:

Good deal but not great deal. That's right about market price for a KR with ~1000 miles or so. You can still find new ones with no miles on them for around 50K. We have to be at the bottom of the market for these. Hopefully they start to ease upwards soon.

That's a bummer to hear…I think they're great cars and would love to get one…so many cars only so much money. :doh:

That's a bummer to hear…I think they're great cars and would love to get one…so many cars only so much money. :doh:

Agreed! Right now is the time to buy a KR. +1 on the so many cars only so much money. I ran out of garage space so my wife said I can buy another car when she gets a bigger house :doh: Pass . :hysterical:

Good deal but not great deal. That's right about market price for a KR with ~1000 miles or so. You can still find new ones with no miles on them for around 50K. We have to be at the bottom of the market for these. Hopefully they start to ease upwards soon.

Agreed on this, as I've been looking for a KR lately. I've seen a couple with under 1000 miles sell in the 48K range in the past couple months. Looking at one now with approx. 500 miles for 48.5K.

Archived