TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone looking for a 2006 GT-H?

hertz86

Hi Guys, Can't believe its come to this but I have to sell my 2006 GT-H. This Christmas will be 4 years that I have owned her and its been great! I have not been on the forum in a while so I'm a little out of touch on demand and pricing. My car is #86 and I bought it at auction in Ontario, Ca. It was in the Hertz fleet in San Diego at the airport. I'm the first owner. The car is in good shape, 40k mi. but has a few blemishes and needs a new stripe over the top. If I fixed these few things it would be ready for car shows. My question is what should I list it for? NADA shows $32 for the low and $49 for the high. but I am realistic and assume the cars are not bringing that. Can anybody give me some insight?

Thanks,

Mike

Nice low mile 06 coupes have been advertising and selling low to mid 30's. A few exceptional a bit higher. Some advertising quite a bit higher, but I don't think they have been selling. If you're not in a hurry, you may want to try and start at $30K, maybe $29.5 and see if you get some hits. Maybe I'm being optomistic, but that's what the market seems to be happy with, as has been for about two-three years now. Values have not changed hardly at all in the past three years surprisingly. Verts were really down a couple years ago in the low to mid 20's, but now have come back up. Everything seems to be happy in the low 30's right now. Of course this is all my opinion an observations of trying to keep up watching them sell.

P.S. my #102 was also a San Diego car. I'm sure delivered on the same truck!

Nice low mile 06 coupes have been advertising and selling low to mid 30's. A few exceptional a bit higher. Some advertising quite a bit higher, but I don't think they have been selling. If you're not in a hurry, you may want to try and start at $30K, maybe $29.5 and see if you get some hits. Maybe I'm being optomistic, but that's what the market seems to be happy with, as has been for about two-three years now. Values have not changed hardly at all in the past three years surprisingly. Verts were really down a couple years ago in the low to mid 20's, but now have come back up. Everything seems to be happy in the low 30's right now. Of course this is all my opinion an observations of trying to keep up watching them sell.

P.S. my #102 was also a San Diego car. I'm sure delivered on the same truck!

Sounds like great advice from what I have seen.

• 2 weeks later...

#86, I sold #298 last year with only 32K miles in very good condition for only $26K. ONly the cars with less than 15K miles are getting anywhere near $32-$35.

That is the reality of the economy right now. I bought #117 with only 18K miles for $30K six month ago. Best of luck.

Archived