TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Not sure where to put this.

Ok so I purchase Shelby CS40 wheels in probably March of this year, and have driven the car 600ish miles since then, and washed it maybe 3 times, but now as I am getting ready to store the car for the winter. :( I noticed that one of the center caps has a water bubble behind the CS logo. Anybody have an idea if Shelby would care to help me, or know where I can get a replacement cheap?

That happen to me on a different center cap I had, I took the cap and warmed it up untill the water behind the plastic evaporated, I then took some silicone and smeared that around the edges of the plastic cover and wiped of the extra, this sealed the edges up. Hasn't done it since.

Ok so I purchase Shelby CS40 wheels in probably March of this year, and have driven the car 600ish miles since then, and washed it maybe 3 times, but now as I am getting ready to store the car for the winter. :( I noticed that one of the center caps has a water bubble behind the CS logo. Anybody have an idea if Shelby would care to help me, or know where I can get a replacement cheap?

Are you getting any "clear coat" issues at all? Please take a look at all wheels.

Thanks!!

Note: This is just a question not an inspection of the wheels.

Are you getting any "clear coat" issues at all? Please take a look at all wheels.

Thanks!!

Note: This is just a question not an inspection of the wheels.

Not that I noticed last time I cleaned them, was there a known issue with these? That would completely suck! I would be so sad.

WOW, those caps are much cheaper than the ones I had to order for my Razors. They were $45/piece. That's nice to see TS members taking care of each other.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/Department/Wheels-Tires/Part-Type/Wheel-Center-Caps/Brand/American-Racing/Center-Cap-Logo/Shelby/Wheel-Series/American-Racing-Shelby-Silver-Razor-Wheels/

Archived