TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 KR Mufflers wanted for 2007 GT500

Harrysdad

A friend has recommended that I swap out my standard mufflers on my 2007 GT500 for KR Mufflers. He says it is easy to do , they sound great with no drone.

They would need to be shipped to me in England.

Any recommendations on the best place to get them (second hand or new), would be greatly appreciated.

Karl

A friend has recommended that I swap out my standard mufflers on my 2007 GT500 for KR Mufflers. He says it is easy to do , they sound great with no drone.

They would need to be shipped to me in England.

Any recommendations on the best place to get them (second hand or new), would be greatly appreciated.

Karl

American Muscle sells them new for 539 Ford Racing FR500S Axle-Back Exhaust (05-09 GT, GT500) // Ford Racing M-5230-S

http://www.americanmuscle.com/ford-fr500-axleback-05091.html

• 3 weeks later...

On youtube...

Nice Find, I like how he showed all aspects doing the comparison. That just helped me make up my mind. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to get the KR mufflers since the GTA's sound fine as is. They will have to wait though, Long tubes and catted X are next on my list for the spring. Maybe KR's in the summer when I do the gears

Jeff

Nice Find, I like how he showed all aspects doing the comparison. That just helped me make up my mind. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to get the KR mufflers since the GTA's sound fine as is. They will have to wait though, Long tubes and catted X are next on my list for the spring. Maybe KR's in the summer when I do the gears

Jeff

I have the kr's on my 08 Shelby Gt convertible. They sound amazing and have no drone. We you jump on it the sound is awesome.