TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What would you do if a KR came out?

Alloy Dave

KR  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do if a KR came out

• Would you (or could you afford) get a KR ALSO?
    • Would you sell your GT500 and get a KR instead?
    • Would you buy neither and wait on a BOSS or Mach I?
    • I like my GT500..I'll keep it and forego the KR.
    • Some other option?

I will try to get this car, In order to do that I would/will have to sell my 07. Having said that I will have to wait to see if I can actually afford the car, will there be ADM's in Canada on this one? Will the performance difference be worth the additional $$? Will there even be a car coming to Canada?

So many questions with no answers right now. In the meantime.......I will cruise in a 525RWHP 07. :)

Question: What would you do if a KR came out?, Oh the choices we'd have to make

Answer: :shift: I would do what I did today. Go out and get in my GT500. Start it up, let it idle for a few minutes, back out of the shop, and hear the Hiss as I back out. Idle out of the neighborhood. Make my way past the school as the car starts to warm up. Windows rolled down of course. Pull up to the traffic light that approaches the Highway. After it turns Green, Go thru the gears and feel my body sink into the plush leather seat. As I go into 3rd...I start to make the pig whine, and grab 4th. The whining continues and the speed causes the car to track straight down the road. As I hit 5th gear, I decide to slow up a bit because the rocket is going over 80 in a 50.

I even enjoy cleaning this pig up...pride of ownership, big time.

I went on 4 different rides / errands today. I Dont need no KR, I have a GT500, and am darn lucky to have one. :hyper:

I am however looking forward to some Mods from SAI. :happy feet:

Would you (or could you afford) get a KR ALSO? YES I COULD, BUT NO I WON'T.

Would you sell your GT500 and get a KR instead? NO WAY.

Would you buy neither and wait on a BOSS or Mach I? NOPE.

I like my GT500..I'll keep it and forego the KR. YUP.

Some other option? OH YEA!!!!!!

EVERYONE REMAIN CALM!

ditto

Rob's hints are pretty subtle...NOT. :hysterical:

I ain't doin' NUTTIN for a few weeks. :hysterical2:

You are an astute man my friend. Hold your base until you are called in to Home plate.

SPEND NO MONEY AT THIS TIME, CUZ I SUSPECT THAT YOU/WE/ALL OF US WILL NEED TO SAVE OUR SHECKLES, NOTHING GOOD IS CHEAP NOWDAYS.

Archived