TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Paid in full for my car today, almost

clink

Hi Ladies and Gents,

Update on the CAR.........Paid the total for my GT and Shelby package today. Next will be a payment for the really fun stuff from SHELBY.

Sent a copy of my contract to John Walker today so he can flag our car when it arrives for upgrades at the Shelby plant.

Car is still en-route to Shelby.

CLINK

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Update on the CAR.........Paid the total for my GT and Shelby package today. Next will be a payment for the really fun stuff from SHELBY.

Sent a copy of my contract to John Walker today so he can flag our car when it arrives for upgrades at the Shelby plant.

Car is still en-route to Shelby.

CLINK

How did you pay for the Shelby stuff when it hasn't been completed? Shelby sent your dealer an invoice without having done the work yet? That's a BIG no no! My car is at SAI and I was told, as is the practice in my industry too, you can't invoice for work you haven't done. GAP rules etc...Enron taught us that one!

How did you pay for the Shelby stuff when it hasn't been completed? Shelby sent your dealer an invoice without having done the work yet? That's a BIG no no! My car is at SAI and I was told, as is the practice in my industry too, you can't invoice for work you haven't done. GAP rules etc...Enron taught us that one!

He said next payment is for shelby stuff Shelby hasnt been paid yet??????????

You are correct and thanks for sticking up for your fellow Shelby family member...............

CLINK

P.S. sorry I did not comment sooner, It has been crazy at work........

You are correct and thanks for sticking up for your fellow Shelby family member...............

CLINK

P.S. sorry I did not comment sooner, It has been crazy at work........

Ok Clink post pictures when you get them, We live for pictures around here just ask our Moderator, lol

post-7176-1176774551_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1176774551_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...
Have fun with the new car.

CaptDave

I agree.....Have fun with the car.

I hope to one day own a Shelby GT, but living and working on Okinawa

Japan makes it a little difficult right now.

Archived