TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT Giveaway

robertlane

We have 10 sets of these. They are only for Shelby GT owners or who has one on order. The first ten people to post that they wants a set gets one. NOTE: We're going to check your post history to make sure you're in the Shelby GT camp. . .sorry, but we want these to go to the GT peeps.

1 x Feb and 1 x March issue to Ford World. Each has an article about the Shelby GT. Also, a Shelby GT Fender Stratocaster Hero Card.

Wish I had more to give out.

We have 10 sets of these. They are only for Shelby GT owners or who has one on order. The first ten people to post that they wants a set gets one. NOTE: We're going to check your post history to make sure you're in the Shelby GT camp. . .sorry, but we want these to go to the GT peeps.

1 x Feb and 1 x March issue to Ford World. Each has an article about the Shelby GT. Also, a Shelby GT Fender Stratocaster Hero Card.

AWE These guys get everything :banghead:

OK I would like one

Shelby GT CSM #659 ( in Vegas, 3rd in line awaiting S/C)

robert, I'd like a set please. thanks,

Dave - IAShelby

I would love to have a set, My car is paid for and on order, due to arrive at Shelby for mods anytime. Just let me know what you need 619 520 8411 cell 1ZVHT82HX75321453

Thanks,

CLINK (David)

hi iwould like a set my car # is 0258 thanks bob wolfe

Okay here are the winners, because we only have 10 I am going to give them to the first 10 people that posted that they wanted one. I am sorry to the other folks. riharley, Shelby-Don, iowagt500, North Shelby, socaljafo, blueshawk, Coloradoshelby, Clink, Shelbygt350s, Mastermech1.

Okay these are the winners. Sorry if your name is not on this. I am always trying to get stuff so we will have more give aways in the future. If you have not given your address already please p.m me with your address so I can get these out.

• 3 weeks later...

Robert, it looks like I may be too late for this batch. If not, I'd love one. If so, please put me on the list for the next batch.

VIN 1ZVHT82H075330372. No CSM yet. Car at SAI now.

Adam

Archived