TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fuse Help

10SHELBY

Well I had a cell phone charger plugged into my center console lighter outlet and the cheap thing came apart and blew a fuse somewhere. I've looked at the manual and I can not find the bad fuse. I really do not want to pull and check each one and I was wondering if anyone knew what fuse it is. Once again center console accessory outlet in the 2010 Shelby.

Thanks in advance,

Rudy

Well I had a cell phone charger plugged into my center console lighter outlet and the cheap thing came apart and blew a fuse somewhere. I've looked at the manual and I can not find the bad fuse. I really do not want to pull and check each one and I was wondering if anyone knew what fuse it is. Once again center console accessory outlet in the 2010 Shelby.

Thanks in advance,

Rudy

like the color combo--so the fuse depiction isnt in the manual--it has to be,otherwise how would one change fuses--il look in mine,but if its not there, id start with all the lower value fuses, like 15amp--pull them abd see if the wire in it is broken--bad fuse

Thanks in advance,

Rudy

its not there in the manual--this is my only Ford product in my gagarge, but i have a 2008 STSV Caddy (469hp)--i had a fuse go out--when i lifted off the cover to the fuses, it had fuse assigments on the inside of the cover--i dont want to start fooling with my Shelby right now, but if theres a fuse block housing, take the cover off and see if that helps

Archived