TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby vert at home in montana

ole1bus

Got home late monday night. 1500 mile trip to bring home. Very happy. only 3.4 miles still wrapped in plastic. it was 1 to 2 weeks ahead of schedule. only took 10 months, not bad. I hope Rpretzel gets his soon. He's been waiting longer. It's true Rpetzel, you forget all the bad feelings and stress when you turn the key. now we have winter storm warning expecting 16 " of white anti Shelby stuff tonight. O well maybe a week or so I can try it out. Thanks everyone for your support to pass the time. OLE

post-6175-1175124323_thumb.jpg

post-6175-1175124357_thumb.jpg

post-6175-1175124400_thumb.jpg

post-6175-1175124323_thumb.jpg

post-6175-1175124357_thumb.jpg

post-6175-1175124400_thumb.jpg

Congrats Ole, :cheerleader: :elefant: :cheerleader: :elefant: :cheerleader:

I hope your weather clears soon. I got mine 3 weeks ago too and I can't stop driving her inbetween rain storms lately. Once you put your foot on the pedal....you will know what I mean. :banvictory::speedie:

In the mean time, enjoy shinning her up good. :)

OLE, Congrats on receiving your Shelby! Hate you have to wait on the wx, but it will be worth it for sure. I'll be driving mine all I can before putting her away for 2 years... Enjoy every drive you take!

Keith

Congratulations ole1bus!

I had planned on driving my Shelby to Buffalo, Wy this weekend to see a friend but that same snow derailed my plans. Maybe next week. Hope we can have a Western Shelby get together sometime Wy, Co, Mt, etc.

CC

Keep me posted. It would be fun to see them together. There is the International Mustang Meet in Great Falls MT this labor day weekend. 400+ cars should be fun. Ole

What a beautiful car Ole Bus ..... great color choice and your so so right. Once the car gets close ... and when u finally get it ... no feeling can describe it !

Congratulations !

Congratulation ole1bus!

Nice pictures! Love the color also. I'm sure you will love your car. I know what you are talking about when you talk about the white anti Shelby stuff. I have had our fair share of it during the last month.

Enjoy your new car!

Archived