TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shipping to Japan

Does anyone have any suggestions for an international shipper? I might have a buyer for the Cobra but it would have to ship to Yokohama, Japan.

It looks like they want to arrange through Long Beach (as I volunteered to cover the US shipping costs). But aren't there other ports like Seattle or Portland that might be cheaper?

Does anyone have any suggestions for an international shipper? I might have a buyer for the Cobra but it would have to ship to Yokohama, Japan.

It looks like they want to arrange through Long Beach (as I volunteered to cover the US shipping costs). But aren't there other ports like Seattle or Portland that might be cheaper?

See if you can get a hold of Craig Dean at Mustang Motorsports in Australia---I think he has connections/company that he uses to ship over seas.

www.mustangmotorsport.com.au

Bud

Tony

Costs from any west coast port would be basicaly the same, I've got a contact that handles all of my exportation, I'll pm you their details. They are based in San Francisco, and as i'm based here, i'd be willing to put a set of eyes on it (and take some :camera: ) to make sure it is loaded as delivered...

Tom

Found out yesterday that it is going to go to California to get repainted before going to Japan. New owner wants Guardsman Blue with white stripes (as I would have done whenever it needed repainting, which based on almost 3 years would have been a very long time indeed.)

Archived