TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Stock

David Hawkins

I know that a lot of people use E Trade and Ameri-Trade to buy and sell Stocks on there own. Would I be able to do that with the Shelby Stock? If I see that it is at the Price that I am willing to pay for it, how fast is it to buy it at that Price. Example: If it drops to .10 cents a share and I want to buy $500.00 worth at the .10 cent mark, how will that work? And then, if it goes up to .30 cents and I decide to SELL it all at .30 cents, how will that work.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=CSBI.PK&t=5y

I have Fidelity, so I can't speak for E Trade or Ameri-Trade, but I'm sure they work pretty much the same.

Here's how I would accomplish what you want to do.

1) Place a BUY order for $500 worth of stock when the price is $0.10/share.

After the BUY order is complete, you now own the stock (I don't believe you can place a SELL order if you don't own the stock, I can't with Fidelity).

2) Place a SELL order for ALL SHARES when the price is $0.30/share.

With Fidelity, most transactions are instantaneous, if it is a heavy trading day, there may be some delay just due to the volume of orders being placed. Your order will "get in line" and execute in the order it was received. My experience has been orders are executed with in three minutes for whole stock amounts. If you have partial shares (you get into this situation when the stock pays a dividend), they are usually sold when the price is such that all the partials equal a whole.

Hope this helps.

I know that a lot of people use E Trade and Ameri-Trade to buy and sell Stocks on there own. Would I be able to do that with the Shelby Stock? If I see that it is at the Price that I am willing to pay for it, how fast is it to buy it at that Price. Example: If it drops to .10 cents a share and I want to buy $500.00 worth at the .10 cent mark, how will that work? And then, if it goes up to .30 cents and I decide to SELL it all at .30 cents, how will that work.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=CSBI.PK&t=5y

I assume that E-Trade and Ameri-Trade will accept “limit orders”. If so, you can enter an order to Buy 5,000 shares of CSBI at a limit price of $.10 GTC (good until cancelled), and the same for a sell at a specified price. You would enter an order to Sell 5,000 shares of CSBI at a limit price of $.30 GTC.

Archived