TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I am NOW an H-D Hawg Farmer

Whose serialized plaque is it?

Have you ridden one of these bikes?

Is it a 883 or a 1200. Thanks!

I designed the Serialized Plaque. Mine is an 883. The Packages can be installed on the Customers choice of 5 different Sportsters, (Two 883's and Three 1200's).

Cool, they are a fun bike to ride....:happy feet: You can also make them have a good boost in HP with factory HD parts these days. The big twin twin cam mill can be made to have 140hp with factory parts, which is lot considering the TQ is about the same number....for a HD anyways!

Cheers and best success.

Cool, they are a fun bike to ride....:happy feet: You can also make them have a good boost in HP with factory HD parts these days. The big twin twin cam mill can be made to have 140hp with factory parts, which is lot considering the TQ is about the same number....for a HD anyways!

Cheers and best success.

Thanks, these are cool Motorcycles. American Built and very Affordable are the two main reasons I chose to do the Sportsters. Plus, the Sportsters are the only Harley's that do NOT have anything mounted on top of the Gas Tank. All the other Bikes have the Speedo and either a big Chrome or Leather piece mounted on Top of the gas Tank. I offer 8 different Packages but I am thinking about droping it to maybe 4.

Archived