TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Vegas this Friday

stuper01

Take the tour and get Robert to show you the inside workings of SAI.

I go 2 times a year. :happy feet:

Think I'm becoming a pest! :doh:

Another must is to take a rental into Valley of Fire. Just up the highway from SAI. You can circle around by the Hoover dam and back to Vegas via the southern route.

Have fun...

:salute:

Any chance you could take some pictures of my 2008 GT/SC Convertible whicle you're there? It's at the ModShop being upfit, and I've asked them for some pictures like 9 times, but still have't received any :rant2:

Thanks!

Anton

I will be there next Wed if you want i can get some to, just let me know i would assume they would let me take them

Any chance you could take some pictures of my 2008 GT/SC Convertible whicle you're there? It's at the ModShop being upfit, and I've asked them for some pictures like 9 times, but still have't received any :rant2:

Thanks!

Anton

I will be there the week of Sept 28 - Oct 1....if it is still there I will be happy to snap some pics. I'm hoping Robert will give me the full tour. I want to talk about sending mine out there next year.

Andy

Hey guys!!! Would have been all over taking some pics for you... But they have a STRICT policy of NO pictures on the production floor... The tour is super cool.. A lot of interesting info... And more Kenne Bell blowers than I have ev er seen!!

My wife and I will also be in Vegas Sept 29-Oct 3. Unfortunately I won't be able to bring my KR, (flying this trip) but I only live up the road (I-15) a few hundred miles and if the season is right would love to drive my KR to the BASH. I have taken the regular tour, and the fellow did an outstanding job. However, it would be terrific if Robert could give me a tour of the shop and facility. Any chance of that Robert? What day will you be in? Any chance I have to visit SAI is a great day for me.

Please please please... It may be the only photo documentation I get...

Thank you!!!

Anton

I will stop by either Thursday but Friday forsure, do you need to email anyone and let them know I will be buy and do you want any specific pics of the car?

Archived