TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 Hertz On Ebay

IASHELBYGT

I think if you could buy this baby for $26,000 it would be a great deal.

Judging by the amount of shill bids on this auction, I would think it must be close to the reserve price.

If only I didn't just have a conversation with my wife that included the line "no car purchases for the next while".

CURSES!!!!!!!

QSS

That's a beauty! :drool:

And so is your's...

The fastest color and with pit stripes. :rockon:

I refer to them as "war paint."

I think if you could buy this baby for $26,000 it would be a great deal.

Judging by the amount of shill bids on this auction, I would think it must be close to the reserve price.

If only I didn't just have a conversation with my wife that included the line "no car purchases for the next while".

CURSES!!!!!!!

QSS

Long live the Black & Gold!!!!!

That's a beauty! :drool:

And so is your's...

The fastest color and with pit stripes. :rockon:

I refer to them as "war paint."

Thanks for the compliment. I see the bidding ended at $28, 204 with the reserve not met. I wonder what the reserve was?

Thanks - Well the bidding is not going up since the last time they posted. So what do you think $45K?

Yeah, he had it before. I think they want $50K

I have one (07 GTH) with 13,000 miles on it would sell for $35,000. if you know anyone interested. I love the car but as you can see by the mileage I don't drive it much. Wouldn't take a penny less but would rather sell than store again.

Thanks

I have one (07 GTH) with 13,000 miles on it would sell for $35,000. if you know anyone interested. I love the car but as you can see by the mileage I don't drive it much. Wouldn't take a penny less but would rather sell than store again.

Thanks

wow Great price for an '07 Convertible. Condition and mileage on these cars is commonly worse than the 2006 cars. You should be able to get your price without much difficulty. good luck, regards, Larry

Thanks

That is a great price. i will email the guy who purchased my GO

Archived