TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Once again SPP comes thru ordered a C&R Intercooler during the sale

jwestercamp

So once again SPP comes thru i purchased a C&R Intercooler from SPP during the sale last week. Said 6 to 8 weeks delivery time. Well the guy in the brown truck showed up today with C&R, i haven't even gotten the rest of the goodies from the order yet. This is why i love Shelby they always over deliver. Now i need to get my A*s in gear and put some of these goodies on. Way to go SPP!!!!!

So once again SPP comes thru i purchased a C&R Intercooler from SPP during the sale last week. Said 6 to 8 weeks delivery time. Well the guy in the brown truck showed up today with C&R, i haven't even gotten the rest of the goodies from the order yet. This is why i love Shelby they always over deliver. Now i need to get my A*s in gear and put some of these goodies on. Way to go SPP!!!!!

Jon,

Now you're as cool as me... LOL... LITERALLY!

Ha!

Can't wait to hang with ya at Barrett-Jackson... gonna be good times.

Jer

can u just send someone to get all this crap on lol

Drive your car to Vegas, and you can use my shop!

Newcastle Brown Ale and Snap-On tools...

Jer

Got mine too yesterday. I ordered it the first day of the sale. I was pleasantly surprised when Mr. ups had a C&R package for me. I just put the car on ramps and going to tackle it tomorrow-its just too damn humid today.

Money well spent.

It's a very good item.

Jer

yeah look forward to it, did you get thrus off? Ill touch base this weekend. Its gonna be a good time. Want some more corn, they are picking the last of it here in the next few days is the word on the street, maybe this time i can get through TSA. LOL

Robert you guys are good people. Are you going to be around next week, would love to stop by and say hi. I am comming in Wednesday afternoon. Keep up the great work, if i was only as fast puttn this stuff on as you are sending it we would be set. Roger, and Jer helped motive me to buy the C&R.

yeah look forward to it, did you get thrus off? Ill touch base this weekend. Its gonna be a good time. Want some more corn, they are picking the last of it here in the next few days is the word on the street, maybe this time i can get through TSA. LOL

Jon,

Yes, I should be all set with the time off... You don't have to bring more corn, travel light this time, man! LOL... It was awesome, thank you.

I didn't forget your daughter, I just need to grab a second to drive up to Shelby. Probably Monday. I hate the idea of them shipping it to my house 15 minutes away, it's ridiculous.

Congrats on the C&R stuff, it's very nicely made, looks like frickin' JEWELRY.

Jer

sounds good hey i also have an extra ticket to the pre-party Wed night if you have time and want to go to that as well. I will travel light no worries about Izzy. See ya next week!

Count me in on Wednesday night, sounds like fun. Thanks again.

Jer

i think we may have hijacked this thread. Anyone else wanna chime in???

Whether or not you can "hijack" your own thread is questionable, Jon.

Jer

Whether or not you can "hijack" your own thread is questionable, Jon.

Jer

The Shop:

Jer

shop.jpg

Archived