TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TOOL BOX ARRIVED

jdaallen

:hyper: :hyper: Well I don't have my car yet :( But I did get the MAC Tool box today :play: so I got something to play with. It is AWSOME. 550 pounds of pure class!! :hyper: Better than any of the pics or flyers. It was shipped from Stanley Tools -- I didn't know Stanley owned MAC?? Did find out today that my car is to arrive in Vegas on 03/30, so getting close. :hyper: :hyper:

:hyper: :hyper: Well I don't have my car yet :( But I did get the MAC Tool box today :play: so I got something to play with. It is AWSOME. 550 pounds of pure class!! :hyper: Better than any of the pics or flyers. It was shipped from Stanley Tools -- I didn't know Stanley owned MAC?? Did find out today that my car is to arrive in Vegas on 03/30, so getting close. :hyper: :hyper:

Well things are looking up :happy feet: :happy feet: My car was shipped Union Pacific and according to their on-line trace, it was unloaded today in Las Vegas. One more leg of the trip to go. :hyper: :hyper: and it will be reborn as a 40th Aniversary GT 500 :happy feet: :happy feet: I deffinently got too much cholesteral in my veins for this much excitement :drop::drop:

Archived