TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Video from 2011 Watkins Glen Vintage Weekend

tony356

During the storm that caused such horrible flooding in Pa and NY I decided to continue on my yearly pilgrimage to the Watkins Glen Vintage Grand Prix Festival. My 5 hour trip took 11 hours but I am very thankful that I completed the journey safely and hope all the folks that are suffering with horrific flooding can manage through the tragedy.

I am a life long PC guy and this is my first video using a Mac so no flames.

Tony, I was there and saw your car in the parade. I was waiting for you to park in the empty parking lot with your group so i could meet you but you didn't pull in there. I walked around but never did see where you parked. I go to that event every year. With next years feature car being the mustang, i'm signing up to take the shelby.

the new imovie program. i cannot however figure out how to burn a dvd.

Thank you. I'm still learning how to do things on my Imac and I've had it for 4 years! I had a great editing program for the PC, but don't know how to edit in the older Imovie. I'm not sure how to copy to DVD either.

I hope to meet up with you next year, I would like to get the KR on the track if possible.

Great video Tony! You did an excellent job. Hope you and your car are doing well. The shots of your car driving on the country roads was great. It looked like a great event. I am planning on attending the North East Georgia Mustang/Shelby car show in Maggie Valley North Carolina on Sept. 24th. I will post some picutures when I return.

Archived