TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Signature Picture Help Wanted

DrKSGT

May not be the only forum I post in but it is where I am starting.

I have a thought for my signature where I would like to put a couple of the mentioned 1965 models in the background. Chosing the 1965 as I think that model most supports my 2007 SGT's history.

I have not been able to get much to chose from this summer at car shows. Mostly because the shows have them too close to each other and they often have the hoods up without owner to talk to.

Appreciate if you can share full drivers side shots. Will be open on color even though mine is White. Post or PM so I can get copy to my daughter for her to do some magjic.

Thanls to anyone that sends something.

Tom

May not be the only forum I post in but it is where I am starting.

I have a thought for my signature where I would like to put a couple of the mentioned 1965 models in the background. Chosing the 1965 as I think that model most supports my 2007 SGT's history.

I have not been able to get much to chose from this summer at car shows. Mostly because the shows have them too close to each other and they often have the hoods up without owner to talk to.

Appreciate if you can share full drivers side shots. Will be open on color even though mine is White. Post or PM so I can get copy to my daughter for her to do some magjic.

Thanls to anyone that sends something.

Tom

I can try to find some pictures of my car, as long as you do not have a problem with it, being a Shelby tribute.

Denstang65

Thanks for these. I will take what I can get and work from there.

Shelby school of driving shot yours from something special?

Tom

Shelby school of driving shot at the Knotts show this year. A few shots of mine: an A code made into a Shelby tribute. A couple other show cars; green and the numbered car, and I thought the over the hood shot of my car while driving was cool: if you notice, I was following Micheal M's '11 GT350 and in front of him was the shelby Semi!

Archived