TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Week July 23-29

Tucker

We signed up as a major sponsor for this years Mustang Week and was wondering if any of you are going?

I have never been, but it sounds like a blast and it gets bigger every year.

We will be bringing the Cobra, GT and a trailer full of goodies, but would love to have a GT500 in our displays. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Of coarse it would need to have a JLT CAI on it. :P

There is a drag race night, a few get togethers here and there, car shows and much more. Take a look at there web site for more info. Mustang Week

If your interested in letting us use your car in the display all you have to do is let me know and show up at the different events. (3-4 in all) You'll have front row parking :)

Jay

Jim - this is one you need to come to, if you can.

And you need to get a room soon if you're coming.

We're planning on going - especially if Jay will give us VIP parking!

I know it Ruf!!! Believe me I'm trying my best to get time off from work. I want to go and meet every one in person.

Let me know as soon as you can.

It would be nice if we stayed at the same hotel.

I'll even clean your rims...

Man, that's an offer I can't refuse!!!

I'll have to see Ruf. I work at a credit card company as a manager and they put the clamp on time off in the summer. :censored:

After spending about 6 hours looking for a place to stay that was under $3000 for the week and paying the vendor fees, we will need sell a TON of product to come out even.

Were looking forward to it though. A little vacation and a little work, not bad at all.

Come on down Bill, you can follow the trailer. You'll love it.

Think about it. Stuff starts Wed., so even if you came for a long weekend you would still be able to do most everything.

I'd love to have the 600HP KB Cobra, 07 Redfire GT and 07 Red Shelby in front of the trailer. That would look good and draw a crowd for sure.

What about mechmaster ?? Come on guys, beach, beer and babes and Mustangs... (sorry CoPilot)

Jay

Jay,

I'm thinking about going. That Red CAI--I have installed stage II yet, would look good to prospective buyers on the Torch Red Beast.

My mom has a house in North Myrtle, have to see if she's using that week or not. If not, I might have accomodations for a couple of people if they are interested it's a 4 bedroom house.

I'll let everyone know. Regards.

Stuart

Jay,

I'm thinking about going. That Red CAI--I have installed stage II yet, would look good to prospective buyers on the Torch Red Beast.

My mom has a house in North Myrtle, have to see if she's using that week or not. If not, I might have accomodations for a couple of people if they are interested it's a 4 bedroom house.

I'll let everyone know. Regards.

Stuart

I meant to say" I have NOT installed the Stage II yet". Anyway, I'll be talking to my mom today. If the house is available, there may be 3 extra rooms, only problem is that it's about a 15-20 minute drive to Colonial Mall from her house--however, the bypass makes it easy....

Stuart

We finance for about 200 different merchants. Hopefully you don't have 200 credit cards!!! :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

:hysterical2:

Seriously though, hope you can get it worked out so you can go. I wanted to go so bad, but I can't :cry:

I'm going to Hermann though! :happy feet: Should have lots of fun there! Several of us are meeting up. They don't have crab legs there, but they have corn. :headspin:

After spending about 6 hours looking for a place to stay that was under $3000 for the week and paying the vendor fees, we will need sell a TON of product to come out even.

Were looking forward to it though. A little vacation and a little work, not bad at all.

Come on down Bill, you can follow the trailer. You'll love it.

Think about it. Stuff starts Wed., so even if you came for a long weekend you would still be able to do most everything.

I'd love to have the 600HP KB Cobra, 07 Redfire GT and 07 Red Shelby in front of the trailer. That would look good and draw a crowd for sure.

What about mechmaster ?? Come on guys, beach, beer and babes and Mustangs... (sorry CoPilot)

Jay

I'm going to see if I can work it out to get there. I can't say for sure just yet as it depends on work and I already take vacation at the start of July Each year. I do have a free place to stay though since my Sister lives there :) Usually go for bike week and am a fan of the Suck, Bang, Blow establishment.

I do have the JLT and a couple of other goodies so I will let you know if I am going to make it asap. Would you throw in the detail job for me (or at least let me use some stuff) as I'[ll be driving from IN if I go and expect the bugs would be a plenty by the time I got there :)

We signed up as a major sponsor for this years Mustang Week and was wondering if any of you are going?

I have never been, but it sounds like a blast and it gets bigger every year.

We will be bringing the Cobra, GT and a trailer full of goodies, but would love to have a GT500 in our displays. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Of coarse it would need to have a JLT CAI on it. :P

There is a drag race night, a few get togethers here and there, car shows and much more. Take a look at there web site for more info. Mustang Week

If your interested in letting us use your car in the display all you have to do is let me know and show up at the different events. (3-4 in all) You'll have front row parking :)

Jay

Jay,

Just confirmed that the Beach House is available (3 blocks off the beach), so I'll be there, if there's anyone you know that needs a place to stay I'll have a couple of extra rooms--no charge, just food and beverage!!!!

Also, I wouldn't mind being part of the display, showing off your handiwork. I've got your Red CAI (I might even have enough courage to install your stage II by then) & Fred's Tune, Fiorre LCAs, Corsa Exhaust, Eibach Coilover Suspension, CDC Sequential Taillights, Steeda Hood Lifts, Carroll's Signature on my Airbag Cover & hopefully will have the dash plaque by then..... Let me know. I'll be coming in on Sunday July 22nd and leaving on Sunday July 29th. Look forward to a great time!!!!!

Stuart

post-7616-1175096466_thumb.jpg

post-7616-1175096466_thumb.jpg

Jay,

Just confirmed that the Beach House is available (3 blocks off the beach), so I'll be there, if there's anyone you know that needs a place to stay I'll have a couple of extra rooms--no charge, just food and beverage!!!!

Also, I wouldn't mind being part of the display, showing off your handiwork. I've got your Red CAI (I might even have enough courage to install your stage II by then) & Fred's Tune, Fiorre LCAs, Corsa Exhaust, Eibach Coilover Suspension, CDC Sequential Taillights, Steeda Hood Lifts, Carroll's Signature on my Airbag Cover & hopefully will have the dash plaque by then..... Let me know. I'll be coming in on Sunday July 22nd and leaving on Sunday July 29th. Look forward to a great time!!!!!

Stuart

Just noticed you've had a '73 SD Trans Am...one of my favs. Sorry to hijack the thread...but I'm pining.

Just noticed you've had a '73 SD Trans Am...one of my favs. Sorry to hijack the thread...but I'm pining.

Hey Dave,

Yeah, I still want to shoot myself for getting rid of it. Kids, moves, life in general. But, now I have the GT500! Yeah..... Anyway, Still planning on going to the SCCA Spring Fling in Indiana? Unless, something happens hope to see you there... Regards.

Stuart

Jay,

Stuart

Perfect!

Feel free to call me anytime just to BS about it. I would be very greatful if you could just simply come to the events, park the car with us and hang out.

Cool cool cool.

Oh, and Alloy, I'm about 12-14 hours from Niagra. Been there when I lived 4 hours away in Saratoga, but have no plans of going back. Have fun.

Jay

Hey Dave,

Yeah, I still want to shoot myself for getting rid of it. Kids, moves, life in general. But, now I have the GT500! Yeah..... Anyway, Still planning on going to the SCCA Spring Fling in Indiana? Unless, something happens hope to see you there... Regards.

Stuart

Yes, I'm planning on going...just not sure if all 3 days or not. There is one potential issue. On the registration form it says you MUST stay in the Abe Lincoln lodge for 2 nights minimum. I only live 20 minutes away, so there's no way I'd do that. I have a note in to the coordinator to find out what this really means...but no response yet.

I understand the park needs to make some income to accommodate the show, but I mean really. Hopefully I'll get clarification to my satisfaction.

Dave

P.S. We need a "code" for all stangsunleashed members. Anyone from stangsunleashed that goes to a show should pin a "SU" tag on their chest so others can figure out who they are. Not all of us own GT500s, and many GT500 owners are not SU members, so it may not be easy to ID each other. Any better ideas? (NO RUF, no thong comments :finger: )

Perfect!

Feel free to call me anytime just to BS about it. I would be very greatful if you could just simply come to the events, park the car with us and hang out.

Cool cool cool.

Oh, and Alloy, I'm about 12-14 hours from Niagra. Been there when I lived 4 hours away in Saratoga, but have no plans of going back. Have fun.

Jay

Thanks Jay...we'll see how that works out depending on the route we take. I'll be a customer some day...I'm just slower than all these HP junkies.

Yes, I'm planning on going...just not sure if all 3 days or not. There is one potential issue. On the registration form it says you MUST stay in the Abe Lincoln lodge for 2 nights minimum. I only live 20 minutes away, so there's no way I'd do that. I have a note in to the coordinator to find out what this really means...but no response yet.

I understand the park needs to make some income to accommodate the show, but I mean really. Hopefully I'll get clarification to my satisfaction.

Dave

P.S. We need a "code" for all stangsunleashed members. Anyone from stangsunleashed that goes to a show should pin a "SU" tag on their chest so others can figure out who they are. Not all of us own GT500s, and many GT500 owners are not SU members, so it may not be easy to ID each other. Any better ideas? (NO RUF, no thong comments :finger: )

Dave--Robert will be coming out with Stangs Unleashed clothing very soon.

So we can all wear our "special" SU clothing!!!

Judy

Archived